• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No daytime dining at eateries in Ramadhan

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that is called intolerance...

Thailand is a Buddhist country and they don't behave like that. You don't demand respect, you earn it..

Cow pei simi LJ??

We know you have problem with the Malays back in Malaysia and that is why you are seeking refuge here in Singapore. So be grateful to us ok, you Trash.

Not happy go protest in Brunei lor. Walk the talk and show us that you have balls (as you cliamed).

Dun just KPKB behind the anomnity of your PC.

Last edited:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
After all the Harem Girls, Sex parties, white slavery and human chattel. He now tries to "Do Good" and behave!!! LOL.

He might have just discovered that he has developed cancer (runs in the family) and has only 5 months to live.

Unfortunately, Dr Susan Lim is not available to treat them any more.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm unable to answer your question as I wasn't on that kind of R&R there. I was visiting a relative. Yes, I happen to have a relative living in Brunei. I wasn't looking for ladies of the evening and hence wasn't concerned about obtaining condoms. My guess is no. And if one happens to chance upon an opportunity for casual sex there, I should warn that it is a very conservative society, and it is not going to be funny to be caught on the wrong side of the law in such a place. No amount of condoms is going to help keep one out of trouble should anything undesirable happens.

Cheers!

do they sell condom there?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We shouldn't eat while Muslims are fasting, otherwise we'll hurt their sensitive feelings. :(

It's like drinking beer in front of hardcore teetotaler Christians... you'll make them 'stumble'. :wink:

Mohammed-3.jpg