• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NO 5G! Expensive Gay Phone 12 got even MORE UGLY! Poor performance and reliablility! GPGT!

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sohu.com/a/362242144_217431?spm=smpc.home.it-news12.4.1577108467982jcisr9x

创 iPhone12机模抢先上手:果粉大失所望,外观变得更丑了!
2019-12-23 16:13

在iPhone11没有跟上5G大潮之后,销量逐渐趋于平缓,而外界的眼光也普遍都放在下一任新iPhone身上。在这段时间里,有很多iPhone12的消息被提前曝光,但这些都是好消息,因为无论是纸面消息还是渲染图,都提到iPhone12将彻底取消刘海,变成完美全屏。

同时机身轮廓也从圆润造型改成iPhone4时期的竖直硬朗造型,回归经典。这些爆料让果粉蠢蠢欲动,纷纷表示开始攒钱就等iPhone12新机发布了。然而曝多了好消息,是时候该听听坏消息了。

ec6bb80347084fae95b32c7ec8cb7fbc.jpeg

近日有国外大神利用供应链传来的消息,制作了iPhone12的机模,根据他的说法,这次的iPhone12机模完全是1比1按照真机泄露的信息制作的,可信度非常高。而这款iPhone12机模打破了之前所有果粉的幻想,不仅刘海没有去除,整机造型好像变得更突兀和更丑了。

可以看到iPhone12的机模虽然有刘海,但刘海的宽度要比现在的iPhone刘海小一点,但仅仅是小了一点点并没有达到更美观的效果。而机身的轮廓的确如传言般那样变成了直角造型。

259ffcb19125470498d90d4bbacb47e2.png

四个R角的过渡不再那么圆润,从边框侧边对比也能感受iPhone4的影子。只是在看惯了这么多年的圆润机身后突然又改回iPhone4的风格,反而觉得有些不太适应。而下巴和边框依然没有太大的改进,保持了现有iPhone的水准。总体来说,就外观来看,iPhone12变化并不大。

而且机模制作还很丑,希望实机量产能有更多的打磨,否则在果粉期待了2年外观之后,苹果依然推出这样的新iPhone,后果可能会很严重。特别是刘海,至少再短一些,不然真的太丑了。

db5504c616de4275ab7b5853bb3cab49.jpeg

明年安卓手机这边会大规模的采用挖孔屏,孔径也会越来越小,下半年屏下镜头也能量产了,真的完美全屏可能就会出现,如果iPhone12依然是大刘海,即使加上了5G,小智觉得也够呛。当然,现在里明年9月还很早,iPhone12还有很多时间改进,希望苹果不会让我们失望!

对了,你见过美女机器人吗?小智微信公众号:(机智玩机机)就养了个可爱的美女机器人,你关注后可以和她语音聊天打闹,逗你开心。返回搜狐,查看更多

Chong iPhone12 model first to get started: fruit powder is greatly disappointed, the appearance has become more ugly!
2019-12-23 16:13

After the iPhone 11 did not keep up with the 5G tide, sales gradually flattened, and the eyes of the outside world are generally on the next new iPhone. During this time, many iPhone12 news were exposed in advance, but these are good news, because whether it is paper news or renderings, it is mentioned that iPhone12 will completely eliminate bangs and become a perfect full screen.

At the same time, the outline of the fuselage has also changed from the round shape to the vertical tough shape of the iPhone4 period, returning to the classic. These broke the news and made the fruit powder eager to move, and one after another said that they started to save money and wait for the new iPhone 12 to be released. However, with more good news exposed, it's time to listen to the bad news.

Recently, foreign gods have used the news from the supply chain to make iPhone 12 models. According to him, the iPhone 12 models are completely made 1: 1 based on the information leaked by the real machine, and they have very high credibility. And this iPhone12 model broke all the illusion of fruit powder before, not only the bangs have not been removed, the whole model seems to become more obtrusive and uglier.

It can be seen that although the iPhone 12 model has bangs, the width of the bangs is smaller than the current iPhone bangs, but it is only a little smaller and does not achieve a more beautiful effect. The outline of the fuselage has indeed become a right-angle shape as rumored.

The transition of the four R corners is not so rounded, and the shadow of the iPhone 4 can also be felt from the side of the border. Just after looking at the mellow body for so many years, I suddenly changed back to the iPhone4 style, but I felt a little uncomfortable. The chin and frame have not improved much, maintaining the standard of the existing iPhone. Overall, in terms of appearance, the iPhone 12 has not changed much.

Moreover, the production of machine molds is still ugly. I hope that the actual production capacity will be more polished, otherwise Apple will still launch such a new iPhone after two years of looking for fruit powder, and the consequences may be serious. Especially the bangs, at least shorter, or really ugly.

Next year, the Android phone will adopt a large-scale digging screen, and the aperture will become smaller and smaller. The lens will also be produced in the second half of the year. A truly perfect full screen may appear. If the iPhone 12 is still a big bang, even Adding 5G, Xiaozhi feels embarrassed. Of course, it ’s still early in September next year, and the iPhone 12 still has a lot of time to improve. Hope Apple will not let us down!

By the way, have you ever seen a beauty robot? Xiaozhi WeChat public account: (witty play machine) has a cute beautiful robot, you can chat with her voice chat after you follow, to make you happy. Back to Sohu, see more

https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/19/the-new-iphone-is-ugly/
The new iPhone is ugly
Devin Coldewey@techcrunch / 4:45 pm UTC • October 19, 2019

TC Early Stage SF 2020
First expert sessions announced today

San FranciscoApr 28
Learn More
AdChoices
iphone 11 pro

I’ll be the first to admit that I’m a bit old-fashioned when it comes to phones. Everyone scoffs at my iPhone SE, but the truth is it’s the best phone Apple ever made — a beautiful, well designed object in just about every way. But damn is the iPhone 11 Pro ugly. And so are the newest phones from Samsung and Google, while we’re at it.
Let’s just get right to why the new iPhones are ugly, front and back. And sideways. We can start with the notch. Obviously it’s not new, but I thought maybe this would be some kind of generational anomaly that we’d all look back and laugh at in a year or two. Apparently it’s sticking around.
I know a lot of people have justified the notch to themselves in various ways — it technically means more raw screen space, it accommodates the carrier and battery icons, it’s necessary for unlocking the phone with your face.
Yeah, but it’s ugly.
If they removed the notch, literally no one would want the version with the notch, because it’s so plainly and universally undesirable. If Apple’s engineers could figure out a way to have no notch, they’d have done it by now, but they can’t and I bet they are extremely frustrated by that. They try to hide it with the special notch-camouflaging wallpaper whenever they can, which is as much as saying, “hey, we hate looking at it too.”

nonotch

You can forget for a few seconds. But in the back of your mind you know it’s there. Everyone knows.

It’s a prominent, ugly compromise (among several) necessitated by a feature no one asked for and people can’t seem to figure out if they even like or not. Notches are horrible and any time you see one, it means a designer cried themselves to sleep. To be fair that probably happens quite a bit. I grew up around designers and they can be pretty sensitive, like me.
I’m not a big fan of the rounded screen corners for a couple reasons, but I’ll let that go because I envision a future where it doesn’t matter. You remember how in Battlestar Galactica the corners were clipped off all the paper? We’re on our way.
Having the screen extend to the very edge of the device on the other hand isn’t exactly ugly, but it’s ugly in spirit. The whole front of the phone is an interface now, which would be fine if it could tell when you were gripping the screen for leverage and not to do something with it. As it is, every side and corner has some kind of dedicated gesture that you have to be wary of activating. It’s so bad people have literally invented a thing that sticks out from the back of your phone so you can hold it that way. Popsockets wouldn’t be necessary if you could safely hold your phone the way you’d hold any other object that shape.

iphone 11 pro

The back is ugly now, too. Man, is that camera bump bad. Bump is really the wrong word. It looks like the iPhone design team took a field trip to a maritime history museum, saw the deep sea diving helmets, and thought, Boom. That’s what we need. Portholes. To make our phone look like it could descend to 4,000 fathoms. Those helmets are actually really cool looking when they’re big and made of strong, weathered brass. Not on a thin, fragile piece of electronics. Here it’s just a huge, chunky combination of soft squares and weirdly arranged circles — five of them! — that completely take over the otherwise featureless rear side of the phone.
iphone_se-7.jpg

The back of the SE is designed to mirror the front, with a corresponding top and bottom “bezel.” In the best looking SE (mine) the black top bezel almost completely hides the existence of the camera (unfortunately there’s a visible flash unit); it makes the object more like an unbroken solid, its picture-taking abilities more magical. The camera is completely flush with the surface of the back, which is itself completely flush except for texture changes.
The back of the iPhone 11 Pro has a broad plain, upon which sits the slightly higher plateau of the camera assembly. Above that rise the three different little camera volcanoes, and above each of those the little calderas of the lenses. And below them the sunken well of the microphone. Five different height levels, producing a dozen different heights and edges! Admittedly the elevations aren’t so high, but still.
hero gallery color story m6kjl7t4boqm large

If it was a dedicated camera or another device that by design needed and used peaks and valleys for grip or eyes-free navigation, that would be one thing. But the iPhone is meant to be smooth, beautiful, have a nice handfeel. With this topographic map of Hawaii on the back? Have fun cleaning out the grime from in between the volcanoes, then knocking the edge of the lens against a table as you slide the phone into your hand.
Plus it’s ugly.
The sides of the phones aren’t as bad as the front and back, but we’ve lost a lot since the days of the SE. The geometric simplicity of the + and – buttons, the hard chamfered edge that gave you a sure grip, the black belts that boldly divided the sides into two strips and two bows. And amazingly, due to being made of actual metal, the more drops an SE survives, the cooler it looks.
iphone_se-3.jpg

The sides of the new iPhones look like bumpers from cheap model cars. They look like elongated jelly beans, with smaller jelly beans stuck on that you’re supposed to touch. Gross.
That’s probably enough about Apple. They forgot about good design a long time ago, but the latest phones were too ugly not to call out.
Samsung has a lot of the same problems as Apple. Everyone has to have an “edge to edge” display now, and the Galaxy S10 is no exception. But it doesn’t really go to the edge, does it? There’s a little bezel on the top and bottom, but the bottom one is a little bigger. I suppose it reveals the depths of my neurosis to say so, but that would never stop bugging me if I had one. If it was a lot bigger, like HTC’s old “chins,” I’d take it as a deliberate design feature, but just a little bigger? That just means they couldn’t make one small enough.
sung 10

As for the display slipping over the edges, it’s cool looking in product photos, but I’ve never found it attractive in real life. What’s the point? And then from anywhere other than straight on, it makes it look more lopsided, or like you’re missing something on the far side.
Meanwhile it not only has bezels and sometime curves, but a hole punched out of the front. Oh my god!
Here’s the thing about a notch. When you realize as a phone designer that you’re going to have to take over a big piece of the front, you also look at what part of the screen it leaves untouched. In Apple’s case it’s the little horns on either side — great, you can at least put the status info there. There might have been a little bit left above the front camera and Face ID stuff, but what can you do with a handful of vertical pixels? Nothing. It’ll just be a distraction. Usually there was nothing interesting in the middle anyway. So you just cut it all out and go full notch.
Samsung on the other hand decided to put the camera in the top right, and keep a worthless little rind of screen all around it. What good is that part of the display now? It’s too small to show anything useful, yet the hole is too big to ignore while you’re watching full-screen content. If their aim was to make something smaller and yet even more disruptive than a notch, mission accomplished. It’s ugly on all the S10s, but the big wide notch-hole combo on the S10 5G 6.7″ phablet is the ugliest.
galaxy s10 camera

The decision to put all the rear cameras in a long window, like the press box at a hockey game, is a bold one. There’s really not much you can do to hide 3 giant lenses, a flash, and that other thing. Might as well put them front and center, set off with a black background and chrome rim straight out of 2009. Looks like something you’d get pointed at you at the airport. At least the scale matches the big wide “SAMSUNG” on the back. Bold — but ugly.
Google’s Pixel 4 isn’t as bad, but it’s got its share of ugly. I don’t need to spend too much time on it, though, because it’s a lot of the same, except in pumpkin orange for Halloween season. I like the color orange generally, but I’m not sure about this one. Looks like a seasonal special phone you pick up in a blister pack from the clearance shelf at Target, the week before Black Friday — two for $99, on some cut-rate MVNO. Maybe it’s better in person, but I’d be afraid some kid would take a bite out of my phone thinking it’s a creamsicle.
pixel 4

The lopsided bezels on the front are worse than the Samsung’s, but at least it looks deliberate. Like they wanted to imply their phone is smart so they gave it a really prominent forehead.

I will say that of the huge, ugly camera assemblies, the Pixel’s is the best. It’s more subtle, like being slapped in the face instead of kicked in the shins so hard you die. And the diamond pattern is more attractive for sure. Given the square (ish) base, I’m surprised someone on the team at Google had the rather unorthodox idea to rotate the cameras 45 degrees. Technically it produces more wasted space, but it looks better than four circles making a square inside a bigger, round square.
And it looks a hell of a lot better than three circles in a triangle, with two smaller circles just kind of hanging out there, inside a bigger, round square. That iPhone is ugly!

Conversation(42)

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal
UGLY GAY PHONE ARE MADE IN INDIA!

ABNN!

https://betanews.com/2019/09/12/iphone-11-pro-ugliest-iphone-ever/

iPhone 11 Pro: The ugliest iPhone ever!
rkennedy_smallthumb.png

23 Comments

C743E3B1-A369-4CED-B6E8-1F2648324006.jpeg

They say that good things come in threes. Three of a kind. Three’s Company (RIP, John Ritter). Three-eyed ravens. There’s even a literary Rule of Three that spans the breadth of human influence and communication. Basically, we humans are hardwired to like things that come as a "pair-plus-one."
However, there are also plenty of bad things that come in threes. Three-eyed monsters. Three-legged invaders from Mars. The "third wheel" friend on what was supposed to be a hot date. So, it comes as somewhat of a surprise that Apple decided to put THREE separate cameras on the back of the new iPhone 11 Pro. Because, from an aesthetic and first impressions standpoint, this is one "fugly" beast!

Let’s start with the location. By cramming all those cameras into the upper left (or right, depending on your orientation) corner, Apple has created a look that feels visually off-center. It could sort of get away with this when there was just one camera -- or even two (in a vertical stack). But with three of them smooshed into an expanded "camera box" in the corner it unbalances the whole aesthetic.
Then there’s the camera lenses themselves. "Bug eyed" is the first thing that comes to mind when I look at the iPhone 11 Pro’s shooter. There’s just something unsettlingly "wide" about their apertures that makes me feel like a startled, three-eyed animal is gawking at me from within. Think of a bizarre Pandorian flora/fauna creation from the minds of James Cameron and the crew behind the move Avatar. I fear it’s going to jump out and bite me at any moment.
Of course, in true form over function style, Apple has also reduced the "grabability" of the device by dedicating a heretofore unseen amount of real estate to the camera’s "hump." I get it that cameras take up space, and that three cameras take up more space than two. But the combination of the size of the cluster and its edge/corner location virtually guarantees a lot of fingerprint smudging of the lenses and sensors. Why it didn’t center the whole mess, and thus free up the edges for more secure gripping, is beyond me.
Sadly, what Apple has wrought with the iPhone 11 Pro is likely to become the new standard for smartphone designs. We saw it with the infamous notch, and I’m sure the intellectual property Xerox machines are already running at full speed in Taipei and Seoul (and China proper -- at least once Huawei figures out how to install a hidden backdoor inside the third lens mechanism).

Frankly, it wouldn’t be so bad if these cameras finally did more than take super-duper-amazing photos. I mean, where is my practical, useful implementation of Augmented Reality? Where is my Star Trek-like Tricorder functionality? I want my phone to do more with all that amazing sensor hardware than just ensuring that every splotch and age mark on my half-century old face shows up clearly in a selfie taken in a dimly lit bar at 2AM.
All of this "more camera for camera’s sake" stuff is getting boring. And it’s making phones uglier and more unwieldy, to boot. When will it all stop?

23 Comments

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS seems to be a proponent of anti-Iphone. Not just this, but also his previous posts with a bad apple axe to grind

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
TS seems to be a proponent of anti-Iphone. Not just this, but also his previous posts with a bad apple axe to grind

He got fucked by a faggot so now he hates all things produced by faggots.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's more than that. He (and a multitude of other clones in this forum) love anything from Communist China and especially Huawei.

It's not a just a simple anti-Apple Android fandom rant. You don't see his kind praising Samsung or other Android phone manufacturers.

They're obsessed. :wink:

This was from the official Huawei Twitter account in Brazil. Of course it was later deleted and they claimed the Twitter account was 'hacked'. :roflmao:

EKcFox-WsAA5Y1F.jpg

2019-05-21T131421Z_1036827793_RC12BE8E3F70_RTRMADP_3_HUAWEI-USA-5G--Read-Only-_16af4c0007f_large.jpg

Last edited:

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever look Yuckky is Yuckky.

Whole World can see it UGLY. Expensive Ugly & USELESS.

No 5G also whole world knows.

Need to argue meh?

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordon...is-new-iphone-xs-max-xr-upgrade/#12d1b0115cd4

Apple's Ugly New iPhone Design Has Been Explained

Gordon Kelly

Gordon Kelly Senior Contributor

Consumer Tech
I write about technology's biggest companies

iPhone designs don’t change very often, but when they do it is the talk of the technology world. And now new information reveals Apple’s next iPhones will make a polarising change and why.

iPhone 11 render showing the massive new triple rear camera, based on multiple leaks

iPhone 11 render showing the massive new triple rear camera, based on multiple leaks
EverythingApplePro

Picked up by MacRumors, a new report from Ming Chi-Kuo, arguably the world’s most acclaimed Apple insider, reveals Apple’s next-gen iPhones will have such large front and back cameras that the company will use “black lens-coating technologies” in an attempt to make them look less “conspicuous”.

Yes, this sounds a world apart from Apple’s famed minimalism but Kuo’s report suggests the cameras themselves should be worth it. On the front, Kuo says Apple’s iPhone 11 and 11 Max will have 12MP cameras with five elements, a hefty 70% increase on 7MP, four element shooters in the iPhone XS, XS Max and XR.

But the real head turners are on the back.

Today In: Innovation

In line with a previously leaked prototype, Kuo says Apple will fit triple cameras on the iPhone 11 and 11 Max (sometimes referred to as the iPhone XI and XI Max) but he adds a new level of detail, explaining they are 12MP primary, telephoto and super-wide-angle cameras. The latter “equipped with the 12MP/1um CIS provided exclusively by Sony”.

Interestingly, Kuo states that the next-gen iPhone XR, which is hotly tipped to have the same setup, will be limited to a dual camera though he declined to say whether buyers would miss out on the telephoto or super-wide-angle camera.

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technol...ne-ever-iphone-11-pro-triggering-trypophobia/

The ugliest iPhone ever? Why Apple's 11 Pro is triggering trypophobia
Save

iPhone 11
Some people are claiming that the iPhone 11's design is causing 'trypophobia' or a fear of irregular patterns of holes

Responding to public health emergencies in age of distrust
The current lung damage epidemic in the United ...

Read more ›
Advertisement by
Article
info-ayl.png

13 September 2019 • 10:23am

Of all the pressures facing Apple with the launch of the new iPhone 11 – worries over declining hardware sales, its concerted effort to make a splash on TV and gaming subscription services – a crisis over triggering a spectacularly niche phobia probably wasn’t top of the list.
But here we are, with the internet awash with triggered trypophobics horrified at the iPhone 11 Pro’s mini-cluster of cameras.
Trypophobia is defined as an aversion to repetitive patterns, particularly clusters of small holes or protrusions.
To those unfamiliar with the phobia, it sounds ridiculous doesn't it? Well, take a look at this picture:

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://kknews.cc/tech/3nvx8aa.html

新iPhone,很醜!你覺得呢?
2019-01-07 由 科普最前線 發表于科技
2019年才剛開始,可能是去年的iPhone不夠給力,已經有不少人在期待今年的蘋果會帶來怎樣的iPhone了,據說是今年新款iPhone的渲染圖昨晚已經曝光,我們來看看吧
q1qnq2qn8n244q1789s094ss451r3r56.jpg

1577165658552.gif

DBS Share Financing

1577165658596.gif

Sponsored by DBS
三攝「浴霸」,最丑iPhone曝光
昨晚,站外知名爆料達人Onleaks再放猛料,這一次是關於2019年的iPhone設計,渲染圖出來後,不少果粉驚呼無法接受,因為這次的曝光圖來看實在太醜,比被眾人吐槽的iPhone XR還讓人難以接受。
p74n51n19pq54703n7s1655343r4p8np.jpg

從爆料圖來看,這款iPhone後置相機會使用全新的設計,類似華為Mate20系列的矩陣相機單元,不同的是在這款iPhone上三個攝像頭為非線性排列,有兩個攝像頭垂直對齊,有一個疑似作為主攝的攝像頭單獨放開,而上面為LED閃光燈,下面為麥克風,並沒有使用對稱式的設計。
2sp053078706449o819003910p0o7p3s.jpg

1577165658645.gif

Indulge in Festive Specials from Nespresso

1577165658687.gif

Sponsored by Nespresso
分析稱,由於對焦馬達和防抖馬達需要依靠磁性,如果攝像頭處於同一條直線上很難做好,如果蘋果想要同時擁有一顆大底攝像頭,又想擁有光學防抖,又想擁有廣角鏡頭,這個設計方案在目前是最佳實現方案。
而另一個爆料者也製作出了2019款新iPhone的正面渲染圖,從渲染圖看,劉海面積變小了,這也符合此前爆料的關於今年新iPhone依然使用結構光但劉海變小的消息。
17sp46p79qso4op98433nq81q0571335.jpg

當然,目前所有的消息都只是爆料而已,雖然有人總結了爆料達人Onlesks的爆料成績,在曝光過的34項紀錄中,有23項完全正確,所以本次新iPhone的爆料我們也只能作為一個參考。可以確定的是,三攝設計是一個趨勢,像谷歌的單攝設計沒法滿足當下「廣角+長焦」的多樣化的相機需求

https://kknews.cc/tech/vov6m52.html

丑爆了!蘋果新iphoneXI曝光:將效仿華為Mate20做「浴霸」三攝?
2019-01-07 由 黑貓評測 發表于科技
文/黑貓評測
據知名外媒onleaks曝光,2019年的新iphone在設計上將發生巨大變化。為了抵抗華為Mate20pro在相機上的恐怖實力,及時跟進立體3D攝像頭的大趨勢,蘋果正在研發新的三合一後置攝像頭,且極有可能在2019的新iphone上搭載,暫且命名為iphoneXI吧。
1577165693676.gif

DBS Share Financing

1577165693721.gif

Sponsored by DBS
外媒onleaks是國外一個知名的數碼爆料客,幾乎每一次爆料都被證實了,我們完全有理由相信這是真的。根據他曝光的渲染圖來看,新iphone上的三攝設計似乎和華為Mate20有些許不同。
040nno161rsr4q738on31psopoq6p429.jpg

新iphoneXI的三攝雖然都被固定在一個正方形的框框裡,但是位置照例在背殼的左上角,和以前iphone相機的位置是一致的。我們可以看見兩個稍小的副攝像頭(左側),和一個稍大的主攝像頭(右側)。主攝的上方是閃光燈,下方有以個比較隱蔽的小孔,我估計是紅外線傳感器吧。
負責遠距離對焦的副攝自然不必多說,唯一需要疑惑的是2019年的iphone會不會和華為一樣採用廣角鏡頭作為主攝。在華為Mate20pro上,我們看到了廣角鏡頭的優勢不是一般的鏡頭能比擬的。廣角鏡頭不僅僅能增加拍攝畫面的視野,還可以加強景深,使得人像虛化更加精準。
1577165693770.gif

1577165693807.gif

Sponsored by Nespresso
4nq07879qroq4689n4p4n31q5q8022rq.jpg

那麼第三顆攝像頭又是用來幹什麼的呢?不出意外的話,這顆多出來的攝像頭應該是TOF 3D攝像頭,也就是榮耀V20和VIVONEXS上搭載的那個「超能力3D相機「。TOF攝像頭可以識別所拍攝物體的第三維信息,也就是感應距離。通過這個技術,手機可以實現更精準的人像摳圖,甚至識別立體信息。榮耀V20上的塑形美顏這個技術,原理就是基於TOF相機。
和國產手機崇尚美顏不一樣,蘋果從不鼓勵欺騙,而是希望用技術還原真實的美好,所以單純為了給用戶美顏推出TOF攝像頭當然不可能。外媒表示,蘋果早就在TOF技術上付出了很多努力,並且希望把這個技術用在AR(增強現實)的領域上。這個技術能讓iphone識別5平方米內的空間,並且創建詳細的3D照片。如果這個得以實現,那麼以後買房都不需要去看房了,直接在手機上看房子的3D照片就可以了。
1577165693848.gif

Lower interest rates than HDB loan

1577165693887.gif

Sponsored by POSB HDB Loan
o1qp49n7o17q4sp0nn43p57p93pnp9oq.jpg

蘋果仍然是我們喜愛的那個「用技術改變世界」的公司,儘管曝光的這一切仍然處於測試階段,
但這不妨礙我們對新iphone的期待。追求新技術永遠是好事,但我唯一想質疑的就是這個三攝設計看起來實在是太違和了。要知道,華為Mate20雖然也是矩形三攝,但好歹還有一些秩序感。這個浴霸設計不僅不對稱,而且還顯眼,簡直丑爆了!難道蘋果公司的設計師掉線了嗎?不會吧。
總而言之,目前曝光的這一切儘管可信度很高,但是這個渲染圖恐怕不是iphoneXI的最終方案。三攝是可能的,這麼丑是不可能的。我相信,不管iphone怎麼升級,它也依然是一個科技和設計都在線的手機,這也是我熱愛它的理由。

https://kknews.cc/digital/g3av9km.html

2019款新iPhone曝光,丑出新高度
2019-01-07 由 FLJ科技 發表于3C
今日,網絡上各大爆料大神均曝光了2019款新iPhone的渲染圖,而其中最著名的國外爆料大神Onleaks是這次爆料的主要人,一般來說,結合看Onleaks以往的爆料,他的消息還是挺準確的。
5o55576p2np3427rn192p0995o85n4sn.jpg

DBS Share Financing

Sponsored by DBS
Onleaks稱2019款iPhone將命名為iPhone XI,機身正面依舊採用劉海屏設計,不過劉海要略微縮小點。手機最大的改變是新款iPhone XI將採用後置三攝,和LED閃光燈以及降噪麥克並列集成在突出的方形版塊上,類似於華為Mate 20系列的「浴霸」攝像頭。但是又有所不同,它並沒有像華為那樣整齊排列,而是三個攝像頭採用三角排列。
2663960q9op94r8nno5p1n69r1s03730.jpg
華為Mate20
這個設計可謂是丑到奇特,網友看了之後更是大力吐槽,而相比與華為的浴霸設計,現在更覺得華為的設計更順眼一些。
n03563782r64402886rn5n388907r0q7.jpg

Sponsored by Nespresso
隨著高通和蘋果兩大公司的不斷惡化,高通更是要求中國市場和德國市場下架蘋果所銷售的部分機型。再加上國內手機市場的發力,對蘋果的不斷衝擊,iPhone的銷量越來越低。面對如此的形勢,蘋果只能創新,在2019年發布充滿創新點的爆款機型。
3qnp1628048n4qrpn73379n6811p5pr7.jpg

如果現在曝光的渲染圖為真的話,那蘋果的設計腦洞真的令人懷疑。不過畢竟只是曝光圖,就算可信度比較高,也沒有得到最終的肯定,相對於蘋果最在意的外觀設計來說,蘋果可不一定對這種不規則設計妥協。那麼,你覺得iPhone XI的設計好看嗎?

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://kknews.cc/digital/nrgerm3.html

史上最丑!2019款新iPhone曝光
2019-01-08 由 慧眼來發現 發表于3C
剛到2019年,數碼圈的大佬們就已經開始為一年一度的科技界春晚做「義務預熱」了,2019款 iPhone 的渲染圖又是滿網飛的節奏。
雖然面孔各有各的特色,但2019款 iPhone 命名基本可以確定就是 iPhone XI(羅馬數字11的意思)。
1577165812333.gif

1577165812382.gif

Sponsored by Nespresso
昨天,博士又看到一組 iPhone XI 的渲染圖,本來看了太多我都麻木了,但這組,僅憑一個背影就把我亮瞎了。
p42oo1ns68794nn4818071838q3qp941.jpg

這攝像頭區域,乍一看像極了華為Mate 20系列的浴霸,再仔細一看,強迫症要窒息了。
三個攝像頭排成三角形,在它們的右上方是閃光燈,整體感覺非常隨性。
我懂了,三角形具有穩定性,這預示著2019年的蘋果要穩了!算了,編不下去了……
n1ps54q26q0640ps890o64nrpq59os29.jpg

是不是覺得這組圖太扯淡了?但博士告訴你吧,還真有可能被說准了。
1577165812428.gif

DBS Share Financing

1577165812469.gif

Sponsored by DBS
曝光這組圖的,是國外的爆料大神 OnLeaks ,他曝光過很多數碼設備,而且準確率非常高。

6po06qpo592s4o8094n3rp1s917q85no.jpg

給你們看看他以前爆料過的新機圖。
首先,這是2018年 iPhone 的爆料,他還說這兩部的尺寸分別為6.5英寸和6.1英寸。6.1英寸的邊框明顯比6.5英寸的窄許多。
然後你們也看到了,這兩款正是 XS Max 和 XR,連尺寸都說對了,只是他的爆料圖比真機好看一些。
pqq126pr36ns459norssp1968n7647s5.jpg

還有去年他曝光的三星Note 9渲染圖,也幾乎一毛一樣。
1577165812508.gif

1577165812550.gif

9429324n97p04p59o8p7q078o9n4248o.jpg

有人總結了 OnLeaks 去年的的爆料成績,在曝光的34項設備中,有23項完全準確,1項75%準確。
雖然也有打臉的時候,但很多時候還是靠譜的。
另一位大神也製作了金色 iPhone XI 的正反面渲染圖,丑得更加清晰直觀、更加直截了當。
n7so09oopo1640o4n077qop0r5s87780.jpg

正面依然是劉海屏,只是劉海窄了一點,有點像某些安卓機。
數碼圈的人普遍認為:蘋果的一個設計起碼要用三代,再丑也要用下去。所以,雖然明年挖孔屏會成為主流,但 iPhone 很有可能繼續頂著劉海。
1577165812597.gif

Welcome The Winter Season at Sheraton Grand Macao!

1577165812637.gif

Sponsored by Marriott International
相比於劉海,博士覺得這個裝歪的浴霸更難以接受有木有?
0878q51sp6294q669p41s14sqq030302.jpg

你們可能有所不知,咱們國內有一個深藏功與名的知乎大神,他竟然在2018新 iPhone 剛發布不久就預測了2019年的 iPhone 。
他的描述確實和今天這組曝光圖非常符合……看他自信滿滿的語氣,難道是庫克本人上知乎了?

sn06r5578993421o947sor3q045r0q55.jpg

果粉們是不是有點方了?
其實 OnLeaks 爆料後也給了果粉一點安慰:新 iPhone 的渲染圖是根據硬體開發的初級階段設計出來的,最終設計目前還沒有確認,細節可能會有所調整。
1577165812678.gif

Home Insurance 101: How It Works

1577165812725.gif

Sponsored by SingSaver
但跟 Onleaks 合作的 Digit.in 網站表示,這是最接近2019款 iPhone 的渲染圖。
離9月還有大半年, iPhone XI 的樣貌大家都拿不准,不過基本可以確定的是,iPhone XI 會搭載三顆攝像頭,攝像頭越來越多已經是手機發展的趨勢了。

The ugliest in history! 2019 new iPhone exposure

2019-01-08 Discovered by Smarteye Posted in 3C

As soon as 2019, the big names in the digital industry have begun to do "compulsory warm-up" for the annual tech Spring Festival Gala.

Although the faces have their own characteristics, the 2019 iPhone is basically named iPhone XI (the meaning of the Roman numeral 11).

Sponsored by Nespresso

Yesterday, the doctor saw another set of iPhone XI renderings. I was numb to see too much, but in this group, I was blinded by just one back view.

At first glance, this camera area looks like the Yuba of the Huawei Mate 20 series, and if you look closely, OCD will be choked.

The three cameras are arranged in a triangle, with a flash on the upper right of them, and the overall feel is very casual.

I see, triangles have stability, which indicates that Apple in 2019 will be stable! Forget it, can't edit it ...

Do you think this set of pictures is too nonsense? But the doctor tells you, it is really possible to be accurate.

DBS Share Financing

Sponsored by DBS

The exposure of this group of pictures is the big breaking news god OnLeaks. He has exposed many digital devices, and the accuracy is very high.

Let me show you a picture of the new machine he has previously disclosed.

First of all, this is the news of the 2018 iPhone. He also said that the two are 6.5 inches and 6.1 inches. The 6.1-inch frame is significantly narrower than the 6.5-inch frame.

Then you also saw that these two models are XS Max and XR, even the size is right, but his breaking picture is better than the real machine.

And the Samsung Note 9 renderings he exposed last year are almost the same.

Some people have summarized OnLeaks ’last year ’s breaking news results. Among the 34 items exposed, 23 items are completely accurate and 1 item is 75% accurate.

Although there are also occasions for beating the face, many times it is still reliable.

Another great god has also produced the front and back renderings of the golden iPhone XI, which is uglier and clearer and more straightforward.

The front is still bangs, but the bangs are a bit narrower, a bit like some Android phones.

The people in the digital circle generally believe that at least three generations of Apple's design will be used, no matter how ugly it will be. Therefore, although digging screens will become mainstream next year, the iPhone is likely to continue to bear bangs.

Welcome The Winter Season at Sheraton Grand Macao!

Sponsored by Marriott International

Compared to Liu Hai, the doctor thinks that this distorted Yuba is more difficult to accept?

You may not know it. We have a great god of knowledge and reputation in China. He even predicted the iPhone in 2019 shortly after the new iPhone was released in 2018.

His description is indeed in line with today's set of exposure pictures ... Look at his confident tone, does Cook know about it?

Are the fruit powders a bit square?

In fact, after OnLeaks broke the news, it also gave a bit of comfort to the fruit powder: the rendering of the new iPhone was designed according to the initial stage of hardware development. The final design has not yet been confirmed, and details may be adjusted.

Home Insurance 101: How It Works

Sponsored by SingSaver

But the Digit.in website, which works with Onleaks, said that this is the closest rendering to the 2019 iPhone.

It's still more than half a year before September. Everyone is not sure what the iPhone XI looks like, but it is basically certain that the iPhone XI will be equipped with three cameras, and more and more cameras are already the trend of mobile phone development.

https://kknews.cc/tech/3nvx8aa.html

The new iPhone is ugly! What do you think?
2019-01-07 Posted by Science on the Forefront of Science Popularization
2019 has just begun. It may be that the iPhone last year was not powerful enough. Many people are already looking forward to what kind of iPhone Apple will bring this year. It is said that the rendering of the new iPhone this year has been exposed last night. Let ’s take a look.

1577165658552.gif

DBS Share Financing

1577165658596.gif

Sponsored by DBS
Three-shot "Yuba", the ugliest iPhone exposed
Last night, Onleaks, a well-known news source outside the station, again put a big deal on this time. This time it was about the iPhone design in 2019. After the renderings came out, many fruit powders were exclaimed because they were too ugly to look at. The iPhone XR is still hard to accept.

According to the breaking map, this iPhone rear camera will use a new design, similar to the matrix camera unit of Huawei Mate20 series. The difference is that the three cameras on this iPhone are arranged non-linearly and two cameras are vertically aligned. There is a camera that is suspected as the main camera. The LED flash is on the top and the microphone is on the bottom. The symmetrical design is not used.

1577165658645.gif

1577165658687.gif

Sponsored by Nespresso
According to the analysis, because the focus motor and the anti-shake motor rely on magnetism, it is difficult to do well if the cameras are on the same straight line. If Apple wants to have a large-bottom camera at the same time, it also wants to have optical image stabilization, and a wide-angle lens This design is currently the best implementation.
Another leaker also produced a front rendering of the 2019 new iPhone. From the rendering, the bangs area has become smaller, which is in line with the news that the new iPhone still uses structured light this year but the bangs have become smaller.

Of course, all the current news is just breaking news. Although some people have summarized the breaking news of Onlesks, 23 of the 34 records exposed are completely correct, so we can only use the breaking news of the new iPhone as one. reference. What is certain is that the three-shot design is a trend. Like Google ’s single-shot design, it cannot meet the diverse camera needs of "wide-angle + telephoto" at the moment.

https://kknews.cc/tech/vov6m52.html

Ugly! Apple's new iphoneXI exposure: will follow the Huawei Mate20 to do "Yuba" three shots?
2019-01-07 Reviewed by Black Cat Posted in Technology
Text / Black Cat Reviews
According to the exposure of well-known foreign media onleaks, the new iPhones in 2019 will undergo huge changes in design. In order to resist the horrible strength of Huawei Mate20pro on the camera and follow up the trend of stereo 3D camera in time, Apple is developing a new three-in-one rear camera, and it is likely to be installed on the new iPhone in 2019. Let's name it iphoneXI .
1577165693676.gif

DBS Share Financing

1577165693721.gif

Sponsored by DBS
Foreign media onleaks is a well-known digital news broke abroad, almost every time the news is confirmed, we have every reason to believe that this is true. According to the renderings he exposed, the three-shot design on the new iPhone seems to be slightly different from the Huawei Mate20.

Although the three shots of the new iphoneXI are fixed in a square frame, the position is as usual in the upper left corner of the back case, which is consistent with the previous iphone camera position. We can see two slightly smaller secondary cameras (left) and a slightly larger primary camera (right). The flash is above the main camera, and there is a more concealed hole below. I guess it is an infrared sensor.
Needless to say, the secondary camera responsible for long-distance focusing, the only thing that needs to be doubted is whether the 2019 iPhone will use a wide-angle lens as the main camera like Huawei. On Huawei Mate20pro, we saw that the advantages of wide-angle lenses are not comparable to ordinary lenses. The wide-angle lens can not only increase the field of view of the shooting picture, but also enhance the depth of field, making the portrait blur more accurate.
1577165693770.gif

1577165693807.gif

Sponsored by Nespresso

So what is the third camera used for? Not surprisingly, this extra camera should be a TOF 3D camera, which is the "superpower 3D camera" on the Honor V20 and VIVONEXS. The TOF camera can identify the third-dimensional information of the object being shot, which is the sensing distance . Through this technology, mobile phones can achieve more accurate portrait cut-outs, and even recognize stereo information. The technology of glorious beauty on V20 is based on the TOF camera.
Unlike domestic mobile phones that advocate beauty, Apple never encourages deception, but instead hopes to use technology to restore the true beauty, so it is certainly impossible to launch a TOF camera just for the beauty of users. Foreign media said that Apple has already put a lot of effort into TOF technology and hopes to use this technology in the field of AR (augmented reality). This technology allows the iPhone to recognize space within 5 square meters and create detailed 3D photos. If this is achieved, then you do n’t need to go to the house to buy a house in the future, just look at the 3D photos of the house on your mobile phone.
1577165693848.gif

1577165693887.gif

Apple is still our favorite company that uses technology to change the world. Although all this exposure is still in beta,
But this does not prevent us from looking forward to the new iPhone. The pursuit of new technology is always a good thing, but the only thing I want to question is that this three-shot design looks too counter-productive. You know, although the Huawei Mate20 is also a rectangular three-shot, it's nice to have some sense of order. This Yuba design is not only asymmetric, but also conspicuous and ugly! Is Apple designer offline? No way.
All in all, despite all the credibility of the current exposure, this rendering is probably not the final solution of iphoneXI. Three shots are possible, so ugly is impossible. I believe that no matter how the iPhone is upgraded, it is still a mobile phone with technology and design online, which is why I love it.

https://kknews.cc/digital/g3av9km.html

2019 new iPhone exposure, ugly new heights
2019-01-07 Posted on 3C by FLJ Technology
Today, all the major breaking news on the Internet have exposed the renderings of the 2019 new iPhone, and the most famous foreign breaking god Onleaks is the main person of the breaking news. Generally speaking, combined with the previous breaking news of Onleaks, his news Still quite accurate.

DBS Share Financing

Sponsored by DBS
Onleaks said that the 2019 iPhone will be named iPhone XI, and the front of the fuselage will still use a bangs screen design, but the bangs will be slightly smaller. The biggest change of the mobile phone is that the new iPhone XI will adopt a rear triple camera, integrated side by side with LED flash and noise reduction microphone on a prominent square plate, similar to the "Yuba" camera of Huawei Mate 20 series. But it is different. It is not arranged neatly like Huawei, but the three cameras are arranged in a triangle.
Huawei Mate20
This design can be described as ugly and strange. After reading it, netizens vomited it more vigorously. Compared with Huawei's Yuba design, Huawei's design now feels more pleasing to the eye.

Sponsored by Nespresso
With the continuous deterioration of the two major companies, Qualcomm and Apple, Qualcomm is asking the Chinese market and the German market to remove some models sold by Apple. Coupled with the strength of the domestic mobile phone market, the continuous impact on Apple, iPhone sales are getting lower and lower. Faced with such a situation, Apple can only innovate and release explosive models full of innovation in 2019.

If the renderings exposed now are true, then Apple's design brain is really doubtful. However, after all, it is only an exposure map. Even if the credibility is relatively high, it has not been finally affirmed. Compared to the design that Apple cares about most, Apple may not necessarily compromise on this irregular design. So, do you think the design of the iPhone XI looks good?

Quote Reply
Report Edit