• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nike just done it

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One small cock just did the opposite wrong thing calling people chicken to win! Many such loser small cocks in this forum!
Another act smart old fogey think that he is so smart to insinuate insult of chicken to win when actually he is just a sinkie running dog being made use of by malicious Malaysian dogs telling malicious lies of me. Such sinkies traitor dogs and their descendants deserved to go to hell indeed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ever since this fair lady took over youtube as ceo, there's a software update every 6.9 days to patch bugs, "security holes", and circumvent privacy rules on ios. it has more frequent updates than adobe bloatware.
susan-wojcicki.jpg
see what i mean? it's barely less than 6.9 days after the last update. luckily on macbook i use browser to open up youtube. on ios devices the youtube app is spying on user for google.

92C190CC-55ED-4209-82AA-67A3184B0C8C.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
see what i mean? it's barely less than 6.9 days after the last update. luckily on macbook i use browser to open up youtube. on ios devices the youtube app is spying on user for google.

View attachment 42281
She deserves some credit for diversity. Apparently she has hired more women at YouTube since taking over.

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/mas...youtube-women-in-tech-diversity-town-hall.amp

“Google CEO Sundar Pichai, who also participated in the town hall event, answered that question by saying, "Really important, you can change this. Ever since Susan started running at YouTube, the percentage of women at YouTube has increased significantly. Why do you think that is?"