• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah ends relationship after boyfriend leaves her to face media storm alone

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nicole Seah ends relationship after boyfriend leaves her to face media storm alon

Old man. She needs mind blowing sex once in a while to perk herself up. Maybe Nicole is good at talking and giving speech. But she is not a good gal friend in real life. Man like women who can cook, give good blow job, fun and not selfish, behave like a Princess.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nicole Seah ends relationship after boyfriend leaves her to face media storm alon

Sorry hah, GD, I thinking along same lines..Old men like us could give her that stability, that ballast, the gravitas, and the experience and wisdom of age..

Nicole dear, come cry on my shoulders..

She needs to meet an old man like me. Sure happy gal. Why follow the young and reckless?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think one who works 16 hrs a day to prove her worth, drive herself almost crazy, became so self-conscious, is behaving like a Princess? Don't rush to judge others when you dont get your facts organised and coherent.

and not selfish, behave like a Princess.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sorry hah, GD, I thinking along same lines..Old men like us could give her that stability, that ballast, the gravitas, and the experience and wisdom of age..

Nicole dear, come cry on my shoulders..

i dun think she likes old fart who can't defy gravity.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This video is very interesting. The children are so intelligent and asked so interesting questions. Most appropriate for Singaporeans is to know the sky will not fall without PAP as there is civil service staff doing the work. Infact without PAP, would not have lost the billions in various unsound investments.

Nice video. Some points to take away:

1) Opposition in Sinkieland needs more level-headed female politicians of whatever political favour like the one shown.

2) Versatility – talking to children needs a different tone and demeanour than crossing swords with your opponents in Westminster.

3) @ 5:50 – you must first of all earn your own living, there’s no income in politics until you become a member of parliament.

4) @ 6:35 – how to deal with criticisms – ah the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune!

5) @ 7:47 to 12:08 - typical day for a Secretary of State - is your grossly overpaid PAP MiniSTAR even half as hardworking?

6) @10:40 – the Civil Service staff is permanent and does not change with each new Secretary of State so a vast store of knowledge is built up for them to draw on when they come into office – in other words the sky will not fall if you vote Opposition!

7) @21:40 – even young Ang Moh children are not afraid to ask tough questions of “figure of authority” – real conversation and not CONversation – when will Pinkie and Teo WhatHisName be men enough to field such questions?

8) Too many others to list, please help out …………………

[video=youtube;NIFaPKCv8ps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIFaPKCv8ps[/video]