• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Zealand : 7.0 earthquake reduces buildings to rubble in Christchurch

Y

Yuan Shao

r

Pedestrians watch as a house damaged from Saturday's earthquake is demolished in Christchurch September 6, 2010. Aftershocks rocked New Zealand's second-biggest city on Monday causing further damage and forcing authorities to extend a state of emergency after the country's most damaging earthquake in 80 years.

r

A firefighter watches as a house damaged from Saturday's earthquake is demolished in Christchurch September 6, 2010.

r

A damaged car is seen after a major earthquake yesterday in Christchurch September 5, 2010.

Y

Yuan Shao

r

A resident walks past damaged shops from yesterday's major earthquake in Christchurch September 5, 2010.

r

A damaged street from a major earthquake is seen in Christchurch September 5, 2010.

r

A resident looks at damaged shops from yesterday's major earthquake in Christchurch September 5, 2010.

Y

Yuan Shao

r

A resident walks past damaged shops from yesterday's major earthquake in Christchurch September 5, 2010.

r

Residents start to clean up after a major earthquake yesterday in Christchurch September 5, 2010.

r

Residents are seen near a damaged road from yesterday's major earthquake in Christchurch September 5, 2010. Strong aftershocks and gale-force winds buffeted a clean-up of New Zealand's second biggest city on Sunday following the country's most damaging earthquake in 80 years.

Y

Yuan Shao

r

A council worker surveys the damage to a building in central Christchurch after a 7.1-magnitude earthquake hit the city September 4, 2010.

r

New Zealand's Prime Minister John Key surveys the damage to buildings in central Christchurch after a
7.1-magnitude earthquake hit the city September 4, 2010.

r

A council worker surveys the damage to a building in central Christchurch after a 7.1-magnitude earthquake hit the city September 4, 2010.

Y

Yuan Shao

r

New Zealand's Prime Minister John Key (R) and city mayor Bob Parker (C) survey the damage to buildings in central Christchurch after a 7.1 magnitude earthquake hit the city September 4, 2010.

r

Damage from an earthquake is seen in a video frame grab near Christchurch, New Zealand, September 4, 2010.

r

Locals pose for photos in front of damaged buildings in central Christchurch after a 7.1-magnitude earthquake hit the city September 4, 2010.

Y

Yuan Shao

r

A partially damaged road is seen in this video frame grab near Christchurch, New Zealand, September 4, 2010.

r

A partially wrecked van is seen in this video frame grab near Christchurch, New Zealand, September 4, 2010.

r

New Zealand's Prime Minister John Key surveys the damage to buildings in central Christchurch after
a 7.1-magnitude earthquake hit the city September 4, 2010.

Y

Yuan Shao

r

People stand near a damaged building after an earthquake in Christchurch September 4, 2010.

r

People look at a damaged building after an earthquake in Christchurch September 4, 2010.

Zhou Yü

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bottle-shop_1709514i.jpg

Goods are scattered on the floor in a shop in Christchurch after falling from shelves in the earthquake

sorry-were-closed_1709519i.jpg

A 'closed' sign hangs on a shop door obstructed by rubble in Christchurch

flattened-car_1709505i.jpg

A damaged car is seen after the earthquake in Christchurch

Zhou Yü

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

digger_1709513i.jpg

Damaged buildings are demolished by a bulldozer

jackhammer_1709517i.jpg

Workers use a jackhammer to remove dangerous brickwork from a damaged building in Christchurch

search-dog_1709506i.jpg

A search dog is used to try and find a person reported missing amongst the rubble of a building after Saturday's earthquake
at the corner of St Asaph and Barbadoes Streets in Christchurch

Zhou Yü

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

baby_1709515i.jpg

This photograph taken in Christchurch on September 6, 2010s shows Israel (L) and Miriam Garcia standing with their baby Amelia,
who was born as a powerful 7.0 earthquake struck New Zealand

historic-house_1709510i.jpg

Historic Deans homestead which was destroyed in Christchurch

st-johns-church_1709516i.jpg

Pastor Jenni Carter looks at the damaged interior of the St Johns church in Hororata

Zhou Yü

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

jeweller_1709511i.jpg

Locals Wade Driver and partner Cheyenne Stevens look at damage to shops on their way to work in the city centre

hairdresser_1709502i.jpg

A taxi crushed by falling bricks sits on Manchester Street in the city centre

boy-in-road-crack_1709509i.jpg

Taylor Strowger (10) from Darfield explores earthquake damage to Highfield Road, 30km west of Christchurch

Zhou Yü

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

earthquake-kids_1709140i.jpg

Children play in a street damaged from Saturday's earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand

skateboarding_1709504i.jpg

A young boy takes advantage of a warped road to skateboard on in Paiapoi, 20km south of Christchurch

building-inspector_1709521i.jpg

Building inspectors look at damaged houses after the earthquake in Christchurch

Zhou Yü

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

motorbike_1709518i.jpg

A motor bike rider passes a damaged building in New Zealand's second largest city Christchurch

hole-in-road_1709500i.jpg

Council workers dig around water pipes to locate damaged areas