• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New SAF no. 4

A

Alu862

New SAF no. 4. one word: Ugly! Two words: Ugly and uesless!

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
sianz..this means my roll of camouflage material cannot be used for long liao...knn...must pay money again to get the new cloth...

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does it look like? Can post the pics here for us to voice our view abt it.

Here:

20.jpg

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
it looks no different from the old SAF no 4 that has shit smeared all over it. Yes , the one that is used in my toilet for cleaning toilet bowl.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the US does, we follow. It's call Ally. Also known as follow Big Brother. Who is the supplier of the new uniform?

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The green is nearly unnatural.

more like marble/algae/chemical than plants

In fact it looks like rubbish colour.

But with so many foreign trash around,

that's how to camouflage singaporeans now

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
heng arh,me out of SAF for quite a long time liao.
no need to wear it. what is no.4 arh ???

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The old No. 4 looks like muddy grass and the new No. 4 looks like overchopped spring onion.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The green is nearly unnatural.

more like marble/algae/chemical than plants

In fact it looks like rubbish colour.

But with so many foreign trash around,

that's how to camouflage singaporeans now

Hic ! I guess another term to define this pattern; Albino camo. It turns white skin whiter. Somehow, the adoption of this pattern and color is totally baffling. Instead of dark green shades ; its totally the opposite and stands out like a bloody sore thumb in Asia foilage.

Anybody remembers the old commando's tiger stripes camo. It was one of the effective patterns back then.

Since they change the camo uniform, might as well change the boots to tan or light green. Black stands out more then the background light green.

A

Alu862

Poor Army. Lucky Air Force and Navy. On the last, the uniform looks like plankton.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Army. Lucky Air Force and Navy. On the last, the uniform looks like plankton.
Air Farce and Navel lucky ? The change is supposedly for all services in the field. FDS and SADA all wear camo as far as I remember. Those that are excluded are maintenance crew and overalls on ships.

A

Alu862

Air Farce and Navel lucky ? The change is supposedly for all services in the field. FDS and SADA all wear camo as far as I remember. Those that are excluded are maintenance crew and overalls on ships.

Oar. So how effective is such a camo in Naval and Air Bases. As I said, it looks like plankton.