• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New EZ-Link Card FUCKED UP!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>New ez-link card confusing, TransitLink staff unhelpful
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I AGREE with Mr Richard Tay's letter on Thursday, 'New ez-link cards'. The transaction records on the new Cepas ez-link cards are not verifiable and misleading.
The information given is confusing, as I found when I checked deductions on the value-add machine at an MRT station. What it shows are fare deductions made on a full fare, followed by a reversal amount on the same single trip, which could perhaps be understood only by a trained accountant.
I queried TransitLink on the breakdown of transactions on numerous occasions. Each time, the reply was that I should refer to the value-add machine or general ticketing machine as TransitLink was unable to provide the information due to the large number of ez-link cards in circulation.
The responses are unhelpful and irresponsible, especially when most of us depend on public transport. With the launch of the new Cepas ez-link card, how can I be sure of the reliability of transactions across multiple interfaces? Tan Ling Chui (Miss)

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please refer to the corrupt regime of Singapore. We owe you no accountability. We are a self serving dictatorial regime that is dog to international powers. Look at our foreign policy positions, you know we the regime behave like a dog.