• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New AI : Text to Music. Muscians going out of job soon

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Google's MusicLM: Text Generated Music & It's Absurdly Good

Google's MusicLM that uses AudioLM may have just changed the whole text to music AI landscape. Without using any diffusion, MusicLM creates extremely high (24 kHz) audio quality with consistent result that had my jaw dropped. Probably the first working and direct text to music that is accurate and fully synthesized. 2023 has started amazingly. Now I am only 1 day late to this cuz I spent the last 10 hours making this video please like and sub ♡