• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nabei CB I cannot take it anymore!workplace is being slowly but surely flooded with F

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top> Coffeeshop Chit Chat - This sinkie can't take it anymore...</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>6:20 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 4) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>48181.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>Author: SANCHO
Comment:
Nabei CB I cannot take it anymore
The company I work in, the workplace is being slowly but surely flooded with FOREIGNERS. Left, right and centre.
BURMESE - The new breed of "FT" that the PAP employs, because they are even cheaper than the Tiongkok. Loud, shameless cheats every single one of them. As a former HR, I can honestly tell you that the precentage of Burmese with fake credentials is the highest among all "FTs". University of Rangoon, Mandalay University, BEWARE! 9 out of 10 are faked in some way or another.
VIETNAMESE - Same as the above, steadily increasing numbers. Cheaters and liars, the ultimate aim of 99% of Vietcongs is to migrate to the U.S. Please, take note!!! They would and will not stay!
ANG MOHS - Singaporeans seem to still embosy the colonial mentality. Ang mohs are one of the biggest suckers and per capita suck the most $$$ from our system, yet few here actually realise that fact. Not to mention their fucked up mentality - many still believe in white supremacy and that they still live in the Colony of Singapore. One American had the guts to remark to me, "In Hong Kong, China, I have to adapt to the local culture to survive. I needed to learn Chinese, their local customs, or people would give a shit about me. Here in Singapore, its the other way round. They adapt to me instead". Fuck, I wanted to punch him in the face.
MALAYSIAN CHINESE - Fuckers and leeches, another big group who successfully infiltrate all aspects of society due to their culture proximity, even in politics they are everywhere. Most suck ebough and retire to Australia, UK or they return to Malaysia, where they re-invest OUR cash into their own country. Gurney Drive developments in Penang for example, is mainly funded by Malaysians living/working in Singapore. Especially those from KL (Kluang/Selangor), Malacca and PENANG, beware!

In some aspects, the above are way worse than the average tiongkok. But I cannot still comprehend a certain % of Singaporeans love for the PRCs. Fuck, if you love the PRCs so much, GO BACK TO CHINA. This is SINGAPORE, not CHINA. Many Singaporeans seem to feel for the PRCs due to preceived "cultural affinity" etc. Bullshit. They would probably celebrate if Singapore were to be a new SAR of China even. Traitors, you can all move back to your "motherland". Theres no place for you here.

FOREIGNERS FUCK OFF!!</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"></TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=center> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot></TD><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nabei CB I cannot take it anymore!workplace is being slowly but surely flooded wi

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Toby Kuntakinte (PouletGeorge) <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:23 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(2 of 4) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>48181.2 in reply to 48181.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_2 class=msgtxt>[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]An IT trained Burmese was working in a company for about 1 year, maintaining the server, PCs, and all in Singapore and Malaysia office.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]WOW !! Some cheap high flyer, I thought.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]Then, this client called me asking me if any good IT company that can service their system.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]Apparently, they fired that Burmese IT guy. When the Singapore office checked with the Malaysia office what had that IT guy been doing as they needed him in Singapore. The staff said that they actually did not need him and he was doing nothing. They got him to return to Singapore to settle the Windows XP BOSD problem - he was hiding away from the Singapore office. He couldn't resolve and did not dare to try reformatting the hard disk as suggested by the Singapore office staff. They asked the boss to get rid of him !!![/FONT]
Cheap FT ?? YES !!! Better, Faster, & Cheaper ? NO !!!
</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"></TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=center> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot></TD><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nabei CB I cannot take it anymore!workplace is being slowly but surely flooded wi

NONE of the opposition parties are going to bar foreigners or have any solution to reverse the trend anytime soon. You're stuck with them Don't like FT? Complain to the boss, he's the one hiring them

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal

NONE of the opposition parties are going to bar foreigners or have any solution to reverse the trend anytime soon. You're stuck with them Don't like FT? Complain to the boss, he's the one hiring them

pap dog as usual defending your masters policies. fuck u.