• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My mother is a closet racist. How to change her?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am troubled for a few days now. No mood to do anything.

I had dinner with my mother a few nights ago. She asked when am I ever going to get married. Again, she remarked sarcastically that I am unfilial and not wanting her to have grandchildren.

Blah Blah Blah and more Blahs. The usual rubbish from her.

Then she added "condition" that she will not accept a non Chinese as her daughter in law.

My current GF isn't pure Chinese. At the very most, she's 20% Chinese. She's a mix of English, Dutch, Thai and Chinese. I am not even sure she really has Chinese blood in her as one of her great grandparents is supposed to be from Xinjiang.

I asked my mother why she is so adamant that my future wife has to be Chinese???

As usual, her rubbish reasoning like celebrating Chinese New Year, Chinese customs, Chinese style filial piety, Chinese rubbbish and more rubbish here and there.

Then I asked her why she married my late Dad who isn't a pure Chinese. She brushed me off as rude child?!? WTF!

Long and short, she was a pain.

Then, out of thr blue, after having sex last night at her apartment, my new GF said to me that she wanted to meet my mother and asked me what to get for her!!!

I gave an excuse that it's perhaps not the ripe time yet. She asked why. I just said wait for some time because I am unsure. She became sort of upset.

Now, I am in trepidation, unable to find a resolution to this dilemma.

Seriously, any suggestions for a disconsolate me?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole concept of racism is stupid.

If we broaden our perspective and think, food preference can also be a form of racism. I like duck, but not chicken! So I am racist against chicken? It’s just a matter of preferences.

As long as you don’t go around gunning down races you hate, keep your dislikes to yourself, then it’s none of their business!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many mixed marriages in Singapore . Vivian married Chinese wife. Tharman married Japanese wife. Shawn married Muslim wife. Mah BT married Ang Mor wife.
Frederick married Filipino wife..etc

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many mixed marriages in Singapore . Vivian married Chinese wife. Tharman married Japanese wife. Shawn married Muslim wife. Mah BT married Ang Mor wife.
ANYone married ATB >??

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, that why the poser of these questionnshould educate her mum that high ability people go around marrying people from other races to enhance their off spring.

If race explanations fail, you can try eugenics way of explaining to let her accept that Darwinist theory is true.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The easiest test to confirm a racist is to see if they will accept their children with another race as their spouses.
LKY is clearly a racist. And so is many here even though they try to make excuses for it.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
My current GF isn't pure Chinese. At the very most, she's 20% Chinese. She's a mix of English, Dutch, Thai and Chinese. I am not even sure she really has Chinese blood in her as one of her great grandparents is supposed to be from Xinjiang.
Does she speak Mandarin? Btw, what's her name? Long or short?