• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim murdered the mother of his 3 children: I had to restore my (religious) honor

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.krone.at/3059927

He killed the love of his life, the mother of his three children. Adil S. (name changed), a Syrian who had just moved to his family in Vienna at the Brunnenmarkt in Ottakring three weeks ago. The supposed family happiness did not last long.

His partner quickly revealed to him: “I just don’t love you anymore.” This open rejection of his attractive wife was too much for the 35-year-old – and meant the death sentence for her!

The 35-year-old now described what happened after that in the intensive care unit of the Vienna General Hospital to his defense attorney and the murder investigators from the LKA Vienna during the first interrogation. Completely emotionless, he is said to have talked about how he executed the 28-year-old with 30 stab wounds. His only question was: “Is she really dead?” Why he killed her, he formulated crystal clear: “I had to restore my honor!”

Adil S. himself is in the Vienna General Hospital because he threw himself out of the window on the 3rd floor of the apartment after the bloody act to take his own life. “He is currently paraplegic,” says his defender Manfred Arbacher-Stöger. But there are chances of recovery in the coming months. Cost of his hospital bed (without treatments): 9000 euros per day. The suspected murderer has been in the hospital bed for two weeks and will be treated for another two weeks. Results in: 252,000 euros!

A second suicide attempt by the Syrian shows that his life is obviously just as worthless to him as that of his children’s mother: After waking up from the coma, he bit through the intubation tube for his ventilation – in vain.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously, since your so-called 'prophet' was more like a warlord. Even his post-death succession problems were similar to the Mongols. :cool: