• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [Music] The Bassist thread shiok shiok

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must be careful with it not to miss a beat.
Low notes slide down to high notes Shiok shiok

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

No other languages can leeplace this tune
Cannot go without a good bass.
Shiok shiok

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

This British youtuber trying to lead bassist in the world into another level and has millions of subscribers.
He always organise bass competitions and invites bass players all around the world for challenges.
Nobody in this world has said this - my uncle think that he actuallee spoiling the orleeginal idea of a bass guitar and music.
Also my uncle find him verlee proud.
My uncle wants to tell him - Bass mm si Ann nee Kuan serng aa.:cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

This player is his main contenders in youtube.
Also verlee proud and think he is the Best.
Same thing spoiling a bass guitar.
My uncle wants to tell him - People wants to hear nice music with nice bass to go along and not how good or fast you can slap a bass guitar :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Imuho this is Paul wong best song from the hundreds of songs composed yet had not been performed in any concert :cool:
A verlee honest bass cover