• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Murali only visited 17% of BB households

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard this from a PAP cadre who was close to the Bukit Batok By election campaign. My first question is how come the press never stated this as it is quite a revelation. He also does not know if the press was briefed separately. He said they were given a list of households to visit but no explanation was given how they were chosen. He also said that this campaign was very different and those on the ground did not have much of a say or was not even sure who was running it. Another mystery is why only half the rallies compared to SDP.

People are aware that the West has traditionally been a PAP stronghold and complacency may have set in but this PAP campaign seems odd. This guy says some of his colleagues felt that Murali was allowed to map out his own strategy because of his near success in Paya Lebar and supported by Tharman. His other colleagues felt that the grassroots in Bukit Batok have been working the ground for over 20 years and well known to the residents.

Looks like we are not the only ones puzzled.

Trump can win with bullshit ideas, Murali of course can win without visiting everyone.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am actually shocked. The voters must be silly to vote for someone who can't be bothered to campaign. Or am I missing something here?
nutting wrong ... sinkies dun mind giving a burger millions 2 write his own toy program n q 4 chicken wings ...

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....the empty vessel is truly a seasoned operator......
even before nomination day, Scroobal and his gang had written off CSJ and punching CSJ below the belt...
now after erection over, Scroobal tried to cover his tracks.....starting threads after treads with all the inconsequential analysis....
truly a papee mole...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....the empty vessel is truly a seasoned operator......
even before nomination day, Scroobal and his gang had written off CSJ and punching CSJ below the belt...
now after erection over, Scroobal tried to cover his tracks.....starting threads after treads with all the inconsequential analysis....
truly a papee mole...

medicine time! please return to cage now.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Analyse his contrived prose. It's meant to cover up his main nick. Same story about scroobal attacking a promising oppo and then a reversal. Guess who? It' s non other than jw5!...lol....lol

i bet even a mentally challenged chap would have come to the same conclusion. it is the albino eunuch! the alpha and omega! the way, truth and the life! the jamban warrior!

chigger aka jah rastafatboy

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do remember that old man wanted as close to a scientific assessment and to see if he had a medical condition. I am not sure if you know the background to his dismissal but during the disciplinary hearing sometime unusual was observed.

absolutely. no profile on chee needed. he is a robot.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP never took my advice from years ago. Check for bugs. Plug in aquarium air pumps and stick them against windows during pow wows as defense against laser microphones.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Murali is a smart neh.only dumbass chee would go around knocking on every residents door.studies have shown that seventeen percent of the time,it works everytime.

[video=youtube;pjvQFtlNQ-M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjvQFtlNQ-M[/video]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
These guys operate with multiple redundancies. I remember years ago of an incident were the Police surveillance team lost a suspect and everyone in CID was upset only to be told that ISD surveillance team was still on the trail. Can you imagine the shock and utter disappointment from the team that lost the suspect. They probably know the size of the Png's underwear and where he bought it. I would love to be a fly on the wall when old man told SIA pilot Ryan Goh which convenience store his daughter bought her eggs in Perth.

WP never took my advice from years ago. Check for bugs. Plug in aquarium air pumps and stick them against windows during pow wows as defense against laser microphones.