• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mudlanders protest at US Embassy over Jerusalem! Sinkies don't dare?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/...embassy-over-Trumps-Jerusalem-decision-517443

UALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA - Muslims gather outside the US. embassy in Kuala Lumpur after Friday prayers to protest against President Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

The Palestinian news agency WAFA reported that PLO Ambassador to the UN Riyad Mansour called on the UN Security Council “to act swiftly” to avoid “this extremely dangerous situation, which constitutes a threat to international peace and security.”

Russia, Egypt, and several European countries are expected to voice their objection to the US decision when the Security Council meets on Friday in New - York.

Sinkies why aren't you protesting?

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I challenge PAP LHL to follow Golden Shower Dotard recognize Jerusalem as Israeli Capital, see what attacks SG53 Red Dot and SIA planes & SGF53 Embassies outside Red Dot kenna. How many Sinkie corpse zipped up inside body bags and how many lost limbs eyeballs and raped.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I challenge PAP LHL to follow Golden Shower Dotard recognize Jerusalem as Israeli Capital, see what attacks SG53 Red Dot and SIA planes & SGF53 Embassies outside Red Dot kenna. How many Sinkie corpse zipped up inside body bags and how many lost limbs eyeballs and raped.
dont understimate pinky stupidity. Me also scare until shit on my pants liaoz. time for loser sinkees to get mudlaysia passport and be true blue jiu hu kias

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to laugh at them. The PM and his wife have stolen more than US1B from under their noses and they are protesting at this. Truly a bunch of born idiots.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump is an excellent strategist for US economy, however I fear worry that this decision will risk more terror attacks on US soil.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
MFA issued statement, Pinky not dancing to Dotard's tune for now.

Pinky not dumb, if he stand with Dotard; a lot of ventures in Sinkieland will fold. Else I would like to see Pinky with a kippah banging his head at the wall in Steven Close for forgiveness.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes! And it is called

DO GOOD! DO TOGETHER!

Yes?

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although I'm not Muslim but in the bigger picture, this comment by trump technically did not affect them directly. However, I do agree that it strikes a chord in Muslim pride.