• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudland to study why after so many years m&ds are still so stupid

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been saying that all along. Intelligence is generic. There is no successful low average IQ Country or Race. None.

Race and IQ

worldiqmap.jpg

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have many Malay buddies playing soccer together.
Its true.
They are very carefree.
I dont hear them kpkb on politics nor jobs nor family.
Our tcss always interesting.
They only argue about different EPL teams or
where the best nasi lemak, ayam penyet, etc.
They are satisfied with living.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's their moslem religion. Their religion mandates that moslems should get affirmative action. And affirmative action makes the people lazy and stupid.
Dr m's abuse of affirmative action will be recorded in history as a huge failure. Malays do not need affirmative action. Nor the seizure of the ksmpung land.
Dr m tried to seize kampung baru in the heart of KL but nobody taking his offer and told him to get lost. PAP did the same so malay kampung spirit all broken and forced to live in hdb. No more boats to go fishing or space to Play takraw. No chicken feeding on baby snakes, centipedes and millipedes. Alien life living in hdb.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malay dilemma is nit wirth reading. It is written by a man full of hate and a very divisive figure.

If it's written by Hitler I agree with u it's divisive and full of hate, but it's written by a intellectual.

although decisive against what I dunno,like it's wrong to be introspective and self critical of ur own race....

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its simple really. The more the gahmen intervene, the more screwed up the result will be.
They already screwed their own daughter, what else is still not screwed up? Actually, through my years of working with the m&d, I have noticed a constant factor that proved their lag. For every hour they work, they complained about physical pain and headache and insisted to rest for another hours before resuming work. Otherwise, will grouped together to chit-chat over nothing and buying time to go home. Next day, repeat.