Monkeys at Hort Park evolves, attacked 3 sinkies over the past 3 weeks

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
3,634
Points
0
ST_IMAGES_ZKMONKEY07.jpg



The search is on for a monkey that is believed to have attacked three people over the past three weeks.

The large alpha male macaque is thought to have bitten and scratched three people at the Forest Walk in Hort Park, forcing its closure since Tuesday last week.

Hort Park and Southern Ridges assistant director Wendy Seah said the search has been unsuccessful so far, despite being expanded to include the nearby Kent Ridge Park.

The National Parks Board (NParks) said it is monitoring the situation and will decide by Sunday whether it needs to extend Forest Walk's closure.
 
Last edited:
I heard that the monkey has been caught.






















lee-kuan-yew.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top