• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minimart owner loses finger to frostbite in Clementi

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There was a large blister filled with pus on his finger. Not wanting to go to a doctor, Mr Ng simply punctured the "blister" to drain the pus and blood. He then applied some Chinese medicated oil. - S

IN A RUSH

But there was no time to lose that day, so he got down to work with a paint scraper and hammer.

One thing I notice about sinkies and Asiatics in general is that they have scant regard for safety and health, including their own. Money and other people's impression of them is more important.

For this sinkie, it took a losing of his finger and discovering that he had diabetes to wake up his idea. I hope he will change his lifestyle so that his condition would be kept under control.

When asked if she was worried about her father's injury, she said: "Of course, we were worried. Our other shop (in Jalan Bukit Merah) is open 24 hours, so the siblings had to take turns to help out." Mr Ng sees it as a second chance.

"The doctors told me I could have gone into a coma because of my diabetes, or if my blood had got infected by the gangrene," he said.

"While I lost a finger, as least I kept my life. It was a stupid mistake, but I get to live."