• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mike Zeroh earns Sg$15-20k a month from YouTube just talking about Star Wars

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mike Zeroh earns Sg$15-20k a month from YouTube just talking about Star Wars (uploading on average 2 new videos a day about Star Wars)

https://www.youtube.com/user/drunkchickenTV/videos

https://movieweb.com/last-jedi-director-rian-johnson-mike-zeroh-tweets-response/

http://starwarshub.net/2018/09/02/mike-zeroh-credibility-a-star-wars-clickbait-story/

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=mike+zeroh+clickbait+site:www.reddit.com

https://www.reddit.com/user/MikeZeroh54

MikeZeroh54 • -1 points • submitted 25 days ago
How many times must people post about me? I'm just a small YouTuber my man. I post information that my sources give me. If you don't like my Channel then stop watching me.

MikeZeroh54 • -2 points • submitted 1 month ago
I don't understand why you guys hate me so much?? I took a break from Reddit because of the death threats I was receiving daily. I love starwars but sometimes this fanbase can be extremely toxic smh

MikeZeroh54 • -6 points • submitted 2 months ago
Please take this down..I've told you guys before but I get so many death threats because of post like this.

MikeZeroh54 • -9 points • submitted 2 months ago
Why so hateful?? I love starwars just as much as you guys do! The constant death threats and name calling only proves how toxic the fan base can be. I'm not harming anyone am I?? Isn't this a speculation sub??

MikeZeroh54 • 0 points • submitted 2 months ago
I keep telling folks that post like this are the sole reason I'm getting death threats in my inbox daily!! I know some of you love to Troll, but when my life is threatened I genuinely feel heart broken that this community stoops so low.

MikeZeroh54 • 1 point • submitted 2 months ago
I've been in this Sub for awhile. It's sad because my inbox is full of nasty death threats and horrible language. I love starwars and I'm passionate about my YT channel. A lot of my sources don't want me to out them. I was the first person on here to reveal the Obi wan Movie being made, and Rian Johnson being removed from his trilogy.

MikeZeroh54 • 4 points • submitted 2 months ago
And this is my Real account. I've mentioned it on my YouTube channel. I've also leaked several things on here that ended being true. I get death threats daily. This community is toxic sometimes..too toxic at times

MikeZeroh54 • -6 points • submitted 2 months ago
Hey Mike Zeroh here, I've been a huge fan of this sub. But post like this only prove how bad it has become. Post like this have caused many people to send me death threats daily. You may not like me..but that doesn't give you the right to incite violence against me. Stop watching my channel if you have such a problem.
My inbox is full of people who threaten to kill me every day..bunch of grown adults who can't process anger correctly. Grown the fuck up! I'm just one starwars youtuber..arguably the biggest, don't stoop to such low levels.

MikeZeroh54 • 0 points • submitted 2 months ago
I can show you screen shots of people who message me every day saying vile things. Why so much hate towards me? I do have sources but majority of the time they don't like me referring to them.

MikeZeroh54 • -29 points • submitted 3 months ago
I am The Real Mike Zeroh. Its people like you that make me scared to leave my house. All the death threats I've received is mind boggling. If you don't like my channel then don't watch. Simple.

MikeZeroh54 -4 points-3 points-2 points 6 months ago

You guy's really amaze me with these comments! Haha I'm just your average Joe who makes Starwars YouTube Videos. I've loved This Franchise since I can remember. All this deep Hatred for me is really concerning. I will be contacting the Higher ups at Reddit to remind them that my safety also matters! You guys should really rethink the hurtful things you say online. I've had people attack me in malls because I'm Mike Zeroh. It's been scary for me lately.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
untitled.png

Tyler “Ninja” Blevins earns Sg$13.5 million a year (ie. over Sg$1mil monthly income, which is way more than what LHL earns, but way less than what HC earns) streaming his game videos (Fortnite, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, H1Z1, Halo, Apex Legends) on Twitch.

Annual Incomes : LHL $2mil+ --- Ninja $10mil+ --- HC $100mil+

I do know about Ninja and the obscene incomes of other big Twitch & YouTube earners, but my earlier post was more about Star Wars and Mike Zeroh in particular (and why people send him death threats, poor chap).

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now cr8 a trend, slowly youth would not want to step out society to work
Just sit at home stream and earn money in comfort:biggrin: