• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Migration fraud in Aussieland

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not just happening in Singapore. Over here, the same thing is happening as well.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/scott-morrison-demands-urgent-report-from-immigration-department-about-claims-of-widespread-visa-fraud-and-migration-crime-20140807-3d9ki.html

Scott Morrison demands urgent report from Immigration Department about claims of widespread visa fraud and migration crime
Date
August 7, 2014 - 10:41AM

Immigration Minister Scott Morrison has demanded an urgent report from his department about allegations of widespread visa fraud and migration crime uncovered by a Fairfax Media investigation.

Mr Morrison said on Thursday he was as serious about stopping visa fraud as he was about stopping the boats and conceded that fraud in Australia's visa program could be costing Australians jobs.

The allegations, based on hundreds of pages of leaked documents, show widespread visa-rorting and migration rackets are operating in Australia, with some having links to terrorism and organised crime.

The Immigration Minister pointed out the "serious allegations" raised in the reports had occurred under the previous Labor government and stressed that the integrity of Australia's visa and migration programs was "incredibly important".

Interactive: immigration documents

Mr Morrison said he had asked for an initial report from the Immigration Department on Thursday on the allegations detailed in Fairfax Media and would then consider what to do next.

"I think it's important that we don't go and leap to a whole bunch of conclusions, particularly about 90 per cent of the program being invalid, I think that's a pretty significant claim," he told Fairfax Media's 3AW radio.

"The skilled migration program is two thirds of our permanent migration program...it's an important program for Australia too, to have a proper skilled migration to Australia which has a process with integrity and that people don't rort it."

"I am as serious about that as I am about serious about stopping the boats, you have to have confidence in your immigration program for people to support it."

Mr Morrison said that since wining power, the Abbott government had already increased by about 20 per cent the number of field visits by immigration department officials to crack down on fraud in areas such as the 457 visa program for temporary skilled migrants.

The establishment of an Australian Border Force from July 1 next year would also put a greater focus and more resources into integrity issues in the immigration program.

Asked if fraud could be costing Australian jobs, Mr Morrison said "that is really what we have to get to the bottom of''.

"The 457 program or working holiday visas or any other programs, the intention is there to supplement the workforce not to replace the workforce, that's the reason why those programs are there,'' he said.

"What I'm concerned about by these reports are the issues about integrity, there is no tolerance for that anywhere, whether it is on the borders with people smuggling or in the workforce with 457 visas or in the student visa program."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...ation-crime-20140807-3d9ki.html#ixzz39fDQre6D

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's not fraud it's "creativity". :p

It's something sinkies lack especially when it comes to immigration. That's why they feel trapped in sinkieland.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have tons of parking attendants and NEA officers to catch litterbugs, yet we have so few MOM officers catching fraud cases.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have tons of parking attendants and NEA officers to catch litterbugs, yet we have so few MOM officers catching fraud cases.

Do having more MOM officers to catch cheats increase GDP?
Or do having more cheats in sinkiepore increase GDP?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like in Aussieland. Which Singaporeans want to work as labourer or construction workers?

Costing their jobs is a non issue in both countries.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this kind of thingy is very common in aussieland, when i was there, apparently knew many there, i was offered PR if i can give someone AUD50k. as for how, i am not disclosing cos' i may grab it in future...they even advertised such in the local papers meant for the PRC.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope they close this and prevent people like you from coming here.

this kind of thingy is very common in aussieland, when i was there, apparently knew many there, i was offered PR if i can give someone AUD50k. as for how, i am not disclosing cos' i may grab it in future...they even advertised such in the local papers meant for the PRC.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know, marry ah pig ah dog. U want I can intro u too, charge you 45k will do.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am afraid its just not limited to immigration, it covers a huge spectrum of daily Singaporeans lives and the dreaded word "illegal" (unless its declared legal by the "authorities" that is...)

That's not fraud it's "creativity". :p

It's something sinkies lack especially when it comes to immigration. That's why they feel trapped in sinkieland.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty, be a man, don't rely on char boh to migrate.
I teach you a way to migrate free - seek political aslyum.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

We have 6 lanes on PIE near Eng Neo, fucking hell those pick up truck, lorry drivers, van driver are driving up to
the second last lane!! where's the mobile squad, are they squatting some where shitting doing nothing!!

If there are 10 lanes these Truck, Van pick up truck would drive up the 9th lane!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
art-immigration-1-620x349.jpg

The dark forces of fraud.

Fairfax Media can reveal that Reetika Ajjan and her husband, Jeetender, were able to flee Australia three days after immigration and federal agents raided their home in October 2011 – having wired more than $1 million to overseas bank accounts in 48 hours. Investigators had failed to take basic measures to stop them from leaving the country.
Last month, Fairfax Media tracked down Ms Ajjan living openly in Delhi, but she declined to answer questions about her role in dealing with the proceeds of crime or supplying sensitive government information and equipment to the illegal migration operation. The operation was run by Mr Ajjan and a federal-government-licensed migration agent, Mahimn Sodhani.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...1m-overseas-20140807-3dbmu.html#ixzz39lePqkOL

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i seek political asylum, i will not be able to come back once in a while to laugh at sinkies and pap...:o:p:biggrin:

Krafty, be a man, don't rely on char boh to migrate.
I teach you a way to migrate free - seek political aslyum.