• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Migrant nightmare: Caught being racist to an old angmo smelly cunt

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bloody shit, an after-work drink with mates ended up with an old prima donna eavedropping and accusing me and a few mates (Kiwi guy, Italian guy and English) of sexism and racism comments.

Apparantly - The pub attendence with work mate is considered a workplace.
Made to Read the riot act .... and open apology.

This type of nonsense will not happen in Singapore. That is why working here sucks - if you are a manager - the worker is king. :mad:

Luckily, complaint not made to the Australian human rights commission.

Those of you working in Oz beware:
age discrimation act 2004
disability discrimation act 1992
sex discrimation act 1984
racial discrimation act 1975

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to tone down my dirty/racist jokes whenever I'm here for work. People can be too sensitive.

Btw, are you working in Sydney?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to tone down my dirty/racist jokes whenever I'm here for work. People can be too sensitive.

Btw, are you working in Sydney?

No. dullville :cool: sunny state :rolleyes: wait awhile state :confused: golden state :eek: zzz perth lah :biggrin:

My co-worker just drew that miss fat arse cartoon, i should upload it here. She is one fucking One Nation supporter. We cannot get rid of her because she is a sister of the union delegate here. In Singapore, she would have been sacked long ago, and her brother will be retrenched into driving a taxi for $30 a day.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What?? Seriously??? Care to share the joke? hehe

These type of jokes typical in Singapore. Nothing to shout about. I guess I let my guard down.

Sexual harassment - causing distress to co-worker by referring to her body size. Almost want me to dance to the music of "I feel the earth move under my feet"

I was reminded of this case -
http://tipnews.info/business/NTAwNTM=/2011/04/15/australia_us_company_justice_ibm

I also found out : if a person withheld information that stop another person doing the work, it is considered workplace bullying. BUT IT IS HARD to prove, I am tied up with higher-priority tasks (... like doing my personal thing investing in silver ... hahaha)

A lot of these people would be retrenched in Singapore efficiently silent Employment Act, but fuck! it is not so here.

Last edited:

facadegeniality

Alfrescian
Loyal
These type of jokes typical in Singapore. Nothing to shout about. I guess I let my guard down.

wahh okay..sounds like have to real careful of what we say over there.

side note: neddy, realised im nt able to PM you...want to ask more abt Perth...am deciding between perth and melb.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahh okay..sounds like have to real careful of what we say over there.

side note: neddy, realised im nt able to PM you...want to ask more abt Perth...am deciding between perth and melb.

Look, I am not an migration expert - so I also listen to what some migrants are telling me lately.

If you are not retiring and looking for work, I suggest that you look at melbourne first.

At the moment, Perth may not be so good because companies are moving to the eastern states due to lack of workers. Also, there are more types of job in Melbourne.

But if you are blue-collar and want to earn big money in gas/resources, come to Perth.

I am checking why you cannot PM me.

facadegeniality

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look, I am not an migration expert - so I also listen to what some migrants are telling me lately.

If you are not retiring and looking for work, I suggest that you look at melbourne first.

At the moment, Perth may not be so good because companies are moving to the eastern states due to lack of workers. Also, there are more types of job in Melbourne.

But if you are blue-collar and want to earn big money in gas/resources, come to Perth.

I am checking why you cannot PM me.

Hi Neddy, I'm not expecting expert-level kinda replies from you, so don;t worry. :smile:

for me, it will be a big big leap for me as an adult as right now im still in a sheltered environment. When im there, alone (parents will join me later), it will really test my mettle and resilience. Without much savings, I will need to find a shelter, get a job, survive and assimilate into the culture.

i have been doing my own research to prepare me for my move (pay scale for entry job seeker, rent, transportation). I did notice that the jobs in melbourne are more varied as compared to perth! On the flip side, I prefer the weather and surroundings in perth much much more! hence its a huge dilemma for me. To me, melb is very crowded and more expensive...

I don't think I am able to venture into the gas/resources industry, unless they really need marketing grads, which i highly doubt. Still looking around at job sites to see the difference between the two cities in terms of job needs.

Previously when i tried to PM you, it said you disallowed PM. But I just tried again, now I'm able to.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Neddy, I'm not expecting expert-level kinda replies from you, so don;t worry. :smile:

for me, it will be a big big leap for me as an adult as right now im still in a sheltered environment. When im there, alone (parents will join me later), it will really test my mettle and resilience. Without much savings, I will need to find a shelter, get a job, survive and assimilate into the culture.

i have been doing my own research to prepare me for my move (pay scale for entry job seeker, rent, transportation). I did notice that the jobs in melbourne are more varied as compared to perth! On the flip side, I prefer the weather and surroundings in perth much much more! hence its a huge dilemma for me. To me, melb is very crowded and more expensive...

I don't think I am able to venture into the gas/resources industry, unless they really need marketing grads, which i highly doubt. Still looking around at job sites to see the difference between the two cities in terms of job needs.

Sound like you are ready to venture out to Australia. Have you thought who are going to be your reference if you need rental property, etc?
You need to be resourceful. :biggrin:
And remember that the government websites are very useful.
Eg http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-australia/settle-in-australia/beginning-life/_pdf/eng.pdf

Perth has limited banking jobs, in case you are after one.

Where to get help.
http://www.trainingwa.wa.gov.au/careercentre/detcms/navigation/workforce-development-centres/

Last edited:

facadegeniality

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sound like you are ready to venture out to Australia. Have you thought who are going to be your reference if you need rental property, etc?
You need to be resourceful. :biggrin:
And remember that the government websites are very useful.
Eg http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-australia/settle-in-australia/beginning-life/_pdf/eng.pdf

Perth has limited banking jobs, in case you are after one.

Where to get help.
http://www.trainingwa.wa.gov.au/careercentre/detcms/navigation/workforce-development-centres/

Thanks for the links. Certainly useful!

Doesn't seem to state that I need a reference to rent a property. But nevertheless I have a family friend in perth and a relative in melbourne...so that should cover my bases.

I ever thought of banking but looking at most of the jobs in that sector, they usually prefer someone with the right qualifications. gonna read that pdf file thoroughly.....

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the links. Certainly useful!

Doesn't seem to state that I need a reference to rent a property. But nevertheless I have a family friend in perth and a relative in melbourne...so that should cover my bases.

As a landlord, I should know about renting better. I check if my tenant has good rental record and a job. :biggrin:

Always good to have family friend around - 2 of my Singapore relatives still use my address for their WA driver licences - after they graduate and left more than 10 years ago.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN Chao ang moh bitch.

Just pay a keling 100 AUD to pump her ass without protection.

Usually these are women in the 50s doing admin jobs and vote Labor or ONP.
Then, there are also the rare younger Year 10 school leavers in their 20s, probably because they live too close to refugees.

Not sure why, the univ educated ones usually are more friendly to me, when they know that I am "single" again. :biggrin:

Why pay $100. The bitches probably enjoy the keling attention so much that they will pay me $110 to give them more contacts. I pity the keling, he will need checkup - esp with this particular bitch who is on the Herpes partner dating website.

The Perth women are more kampong compared to the Sydneysiders.

Last edited:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually these are women in the 50s doing admin jobs and vote Labor or ONP.
Then, there are also the rare younger Year 10 school leavers in their 20s, probably because they live too close to refugees.

Not sure why, the univ educated ones usually are more friendly to me, when they know that I am "single" again. :biggrin:

Why pay $100. The bitches probably enjoy the keling attention so much that they will pay me $110 to give them more contacts. I pity the keling, he will need checkup - esp with this particular bitch who is on the Herpes partner dating website.

The Perth women are more kampong compared to the Sydneysiders.

Kampong in requirements of husband? :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you will be surprised how many local women want metrosexual males. :wink:
dunno about Oz women preference.

When I don't shave, oz women like me - the rugged man in cowboy jacket.
When I shave, asian women like me. :smile:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by neddy
No way, after meeting my ideal partner. She is not a typical Jap lady.
She can be rebellious in a sexy way.

Anyway, China already short of women, why add to their misery.

Sometime ago, I did meet a "single" Beijing new on a tour, she worked as massager near Bugis . I was travelling alone after my divorce. We sort of keep each other company along the trip. (spare you the boredom of the details)
Boy, she got really juicy stories of dumb Sinkees to tell.

About a year ago, my angmo co-worker asked me to translate some chinese notes and found out that his Chinese mei mei is part time serving other men. He was train-wreaked!
dumb sinkies? thats you. see your own post :

Conned by the locals as well, from fake Olympic souvenirs to silk duvet covers. (dumb)
Conned into tea brick investment. (dumber)
Spent over $10,000 seeing Beijing TongRenTang doctors. (wow. out of the dumb scale)
I was travelling alone after my divorce pathetic.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. dullville :cool: sunny state :rolleyes: wait awhile state :confused: golden state :eek: zzz perth lah :biggrin:

My co-worker just drew that miss fat arse cartoon, i should upload it here. She is one fucking On.

greg-chappell-middle-finger.jpg