• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michelle Lee

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
No regret watching, she is good. I'd vote for her and her comrades anytime. Collected and intelligent.:smile:

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kVLfQgIo-Rk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed the FAPee TRAITORS have perpetuated the myth that there are no talents outside of the Familee's tea party LONG ENOUGH!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She has a good delivery style and she's got style and substance! Methinks there is hope for a better tomorrow in PAP-dominated Sinkapore where the opposition can effectively check the arrogance of the PAP.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, very impressive. TinTin and FMH combined can't even match ML 10%. ML will make a better MP than even the old charbors from PAP - LHH, LBW and company - all bitches.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
The general perception of candidates that join the PAPPIes are that they are in for their own gains.

Also, the only quality needed is to be a very good PORLUMPAR. That is all.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very disgusted at you Sinkies

Vote for someone who will champion your beliefs and rights
Look at her life history and the beliefs/principles she adopts

Oops I forgot you can either have PAP or the rest

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very disgusted at you Sinkies

Vote for someone who will champion your beliefs and rights
Look at her life history and the beliefs/principles she adopts

Oops I forgot you can either have PAP or the rest

fuckoff.gif

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can say that again! I was truly impressed by her and Nicole as well. Another one is Angela Oon.

Yes, very impressive. TinTin and FMH combined can't even match ML 10%. ML will make a better MP than even the old charbors from PAP - LHH, LBW and company - all bitches.

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
happy to see more good candidates from Opposition parties from SDP, NSP, SPP, WP..
We are please to bring them all to the Parliament....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I simply love her voice. Found her voice really soothing and she has a nice Milf look.

On a serious note, it is really encouraging to see more women like Nicole, Hazel, Jeanette and of course Michelle coming forward and do their part for Singapore politics. Now where is Chia ti lik and Jaslyn Go?