• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[MH370] - On the day it disappeared, Johor housewife saw plane submerged underwater off the Andaman islands

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[MH370] - Johor housewife saw plane submerged underwater off the Andaman islands.She might have been the last person to see the plane, but no one believed her.

I took a closer look and was shocked to see what looked like the tail and wing of an aircraft on the water,' she said. Raja Dalelah said she took another look and was sure it was an aircraft in the ocean.

I know what I saw. I am convinced that I saw the aircraft. And I will not lie. I had just returned from my pilgrimage,' she said.

1646905559416.png

https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2014/03/21/missing-mh370-woman-reports-sighting-missing-jet.html

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The plane flew right scross the peninsular on friday night and rmaf did not bother to check it out.
In kota baru, they have sukhoi's.
In butterworth, its the F-18's.
I believe nobody was manning the radars as its friday night. Which idiot would want to attack at such a time?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The plane flew right scross the peninsular on friday night and rmaf did not bother to check it out.
In kota baru, they have sukhoi's.
In butterworth, its the F-18's.
I believe nobody was manning the radars as its friday night. Which idiot would want to attack at such a time?
Friday is a praying day