• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Message to the Chinese: Time to Wake Up and Unite!!!

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Translated Version

My Malay brothers and sisters. I have set aside our differences with our Chinese brothers and sisters because the differences we have with the PAP is much larger than the little differences we have with our Chinese brothers and sisters.

To that end, I have instructed all our members to inform all our Malay brothers and sisters during Friday prayers and during the week to not vote for the PAP. I have instructed all our members to not vote for any of our Malay brothers or sisters standing under the PAP ticket.

We, members of the Malay community, have thrown our weight, support and influence behind Encik Chee Soon Juan, Encik Chiam See Tong, Encik Goh Meng Seng, Encik Kenneth Jeyaratnam and Encik Low Thia Khiang and will deliver no less than 65% of the Malay votes to the SDP, SPP, NSP, RP and WP.

We have been reliably informed that the Indians and Eurasians will do likewise.

However, I am very sad to say the PAP may win all seats despite our efforts and hard work.

Why is this so?

It is because our Chinese brothers and sisters, unlike us, have not and refuse to put their egos and differences behind them. They, like one previous opposition candidate, will be supporting and voting only the opposition parties they support.

I call on our Chinese brothers and sisters to use their common sense and see that this will result in the PAP winning all seats.

It does not matter which opposition is contesting. The WP supporters and voters must support and vote the SDP, NSP, RP and SPP.

The SDP supporters and voters must support and vote the WP, NSP, RP and SPP.

The NSP supporters and voters must support and vote the SDP, WP, RP and SPP.

Likewise for everyone else.

We again call our Chinese brothers and sisters to emulate the Malays. Put their differences and egos behind them and unite with us to defeat our common enemy, the PAP.

Undilah SDP !!!
Undilah SPP !!!
Undilah NSP !!!
Undilah RP !!!
Undilah WP !!!

Majulah Singapura!!!

Last edited: