• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

McCain/Palin

A

Alu862

Young female who only knows about Alaska. He played a worng card.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is also trying to get those women's votes,since Hilliary is out of the race.
and it is a risk move by him.
but all ventures also have risk involve.
i think this is a smart move by him.
it also go to show that not only Obama can cater and change,he also can do it.

jw5

Loyal
he is also trying to get those women's votes,since Hilliary is out of the race.
and it is a risk move by him.
but all ventures also have risk involve.
i think this is a smart move by him.
it also go to show that not only Obama can cater and change,he also can do it.
I think it is a risky move that will fail.
Palin is no doubt a capable, articulate and intelligent person. What I like most about her is that she is quite an unorthodox person with many interests and talents.
But when the American voter goes to the polls, he or she will be thinking about the person who will be president in the event that something happens to the incumbent president. The VP will become a factor in the presidential election.
Obama is in his 40s, McCain is in his 70s.
Biden is regarded by many to be ready to be president, at least on a stand-in basis. Palin is probably not regarded to be ready.