• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Matland] - Wife of famous Matland singer upset at RM$1,260 bill charged by JB roadside eatery for a seafood dinner meal

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bq813.jpeg
20230510_diningjb.jpg

The eatery owner disputed the diner's claims, saying that the RM1,260 (S$365) meal served 20 people that day, Oriental Daily reported.

The Star reported on Tuesday (Oct 3), that Malaysian authorities have begun investigations into the eatery for alleged profiteering.

The Johor Domestic Trade and Cost of Living Ministry said that it is a violation if the price displayed in the eatery differs from what the diner had paid

Johor's mayor Noorazam Osman said that they can revoke the licence of eateries found to have overcharged diners.

https://www.asiaone.com/malaysia/re...erral&utm_campaign=A1+trending&utm_content=c6

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
20 people so it's RM60 each. Got two crabs, siput, ( I think its snail type popular with malays in jb where you suck out the meat) . Others I got no idea.

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thread title should changed to "Nice handwriting but why working as food server". But of cos, pls remove the plastic face family portrait first ... :o-o:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah im surprised johore mayor so hardworking, responsible and effective compared to sg mayor.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays don't eat pork and exotic creatures so why so expensive? And I highly doubt roadside eateries serve wagyu. :rolleyes:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S$365 for 20 pax for seafood sounds reasonable to me. Crabs, lobsters, and prawns are not cheap to begin with. Also, depending on what fish you have, it can be even higher for 20 pax.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
This jiuhu cb 20 person meal she expect wat,120 rm for 20 29 person ,knn, if sg will set u 4 to 5k sgd, stupid cunt

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb ask her cook herself for 20 dinner,lol,no brain ,think her cb is free flow if u paid her 50rm, can bang 5 shots