• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mata without search warrant raid Robert Ho's home again & took PC

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
too bad he din have photos...

otherwise his statements will be very credible.

Yeah, I agree.

I don't necessarily dismiss all his claims just because he also say some of the other more incredulous things.

He seems to me quite a meticulous person.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just have to use your common sense. Robert writes Police reports, sends petition to the government etc over so many years. Just based on the paper copy, one can be prosecuted. Yet they keep taking his PC away.

Obviously they are not looking to find out if the chip is Intel or AMD. Robert is also not denying he wrote those things so why the PC bullshit.

To catch mynahs, you don't put a hawk in a one way trap. You always put a mynah and the rest will come in voluntarily.

It can't be true. Not a lot of people wishing to be associated with him. He would be one lousy mynah. You painting him like another Mas Selamat?

More likely mata want free computer, and so just take.

I would like to keep him supplied with as many laptops as possible.

Let the mata take as many as they want. Cheap netbooks lah.

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just have to use your common sense. Robert writes Police reports, sends petition to the government etc over so many years. Just based on the paper copy, one can be prosecuted. Yet they keep taking his PC away.

Obviously they are not looking to find out if the chip is Intel or AMD. Robert is also not denying he wrote those things so why the PC bullshit.

To catch mynahs, you don't put a hawk in a one way trap. You always put a mynah and the rest will come in voluntarily.

Please lah, you are giving PAP morons WAY TOO MUCH CREDITS.
:biggrin:

If they were a quarter as capable then Mas Selamat won't be in Najib's hands right now!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly its lazy thing to do and shows the lack of professionalism on the part of the Police.

How come you associate such a thing as a credit to the Police.

Please lah, you are giving PAP morons WAY TOO MUCH CREDITS.
:biggrin:

If they were a quarter as capable then Mas Selamat won't be in Najib's hands right now!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly its lazy thing to do and shows the lack of professionalism on the part of the Police.

How come you associate such a thing as a credit to the Police.

It is not just the police I was referring to entire PAP govt.

They are completely useless. That is why Mas Selamat is in the hands of Najib now.

However you imagined that they were capable of using Robert Ho as bait and using his PC to fish intelligence out of people against the PAP Govt.

It is already well proven beyond doubt that ISD and Gurkhas plus entire SAF together are incapable of keeping a limping JI within the cell as well as within this tiny red dot. The limping JI can swim to Johore under Wong Kan Seng's bleeding nose.

Robert Ho is the pain in the ass for PAP & LKY.

He had caused more pain in their ass than most forumers here including you.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The quality os this Police Force sucks to kingdom come. Unable to testify in court, not allowing a boy who was bashed up in the MRT to lodge a report, DSP paid so much in charge of video recording Chee plus the Mas Selmat affair.

If I was the commissoner, I would resign. The most low profile of all CPs. Ask the kids in any school and 99% would have no clue about who the CP is. People however know Lionel de Souza. A corrupt and violent detective who was dismissed for assault but the appeal to court was upheld as the stupid fail to follow the proper process in dismissing him.

It is not just the police I was referring to entire PAP govt.

They are completely useless. That is why Mas Selamat is in the hands of Najib now.

However you imagined that they were capable of using Robert Ho as bait and using his PC to fish intelligence out of people against the PAP Govt.

It is already well proven beyond doubt that ISD and Gurkhas plus entire SAF together are incapable of keeping a limping JI within the cell as well as within this tiny red dot. The limping JI can swim to Johore under Wong Kan Seng's bleeding nose.

Robert Ho is the pain in the ass for PAP & LKY.

He had caused more pain in their ass than most forumers here including you.