• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Marcus Chan Lup Ming not happy with Lawrence Wong

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
opV7ZIO.jpeg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The dick moves which I will hold most strongly against the PAP are:

- allowing foreigners to flood the hell of the labor market, not withstanding the current restrictions. More needs to be done.

- revising the GST up so much. This is the only country which can get away with hiking taxes so much but not offering more in terms of social safety net.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The dick moves which I will hold most strongly against the PAP are:

- allowing foreigners to flood the hell of the labor market, not withstanding the current restrictions. More needs to be done.

- revising the GST up so much. This is the only country which can get away with hiking taxes so much but not offering more in terms of social safety net.
I tot u a hard-core pap supporter

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
My dream us same as millions of sinkies, to abolish the CECA agreement and repatriate the CECA Indians, return the PMET jobs to locals, will LW fulfill our simple dream?
unlikely because the PAP elites and cronies need to make money from this massive import of foreigners into Singapore