• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many cases of Covid-19 in Singapore not reported

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
You noticed from the MOH reported many tests on patients with the virus were conducted weeks ago. Results could be confirmed within 24 hours but the results were only made weeks later and after numerous trips to the doctors. Everyone knows the PAP was hoping that these people would recover quickly so that they would not be included in the statistics? The government need to explain.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
How many times do I need to say?

Not all carriers are tested as the 5 day MC policy can help the carriers with mild symptoms to tide over.

Why the need to add to the international medal tally when patients with low viral loads would just be experiencing mild flu like symptoms at most?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Everyone needs to calm down and get a grip. For goodness sake this infection isn't a death sentence in fact for the majority it is not even as bad as seasonal flu. A few mild symptoms or no symptoms at all and in a few days you're better.

I already mentioned earlier on that I was probably one of the first victims in NZ along with a friend of mine who was working at the airport at the time and this was before it became the farcical road show that it is today.

I had a mild sore throat and a bit of the sniffles and was better a few days later. I even went for a gentle bike ride during this episode as apart from my throat I felt fine.

This couple had the same experience I had.

There are probably millions of those infected out there who have not been tested simply because nobody rushed to the doctor when you have no symptoms are symptoms so mild that they can they just be dismissed.

https://internewscast.com/australia...diamond-princess-say-they-didnt-feel-a-thing/

Both said they would not have ever been aware they had COVID-19 unless a test aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship (pictured) had revealed it
NSW Health has urged residents who experience any symptoms to seek out a test.

The state’s chief medical officer Dr Kerry Chant on Monday said authorities were looking at ways to increase access to COVID-19 testing for GPs.

‘We are looking at scaling up testing and we are working with our colleagues in general practice to support them having greater access to testing,’ Dr Chant told the Seven Network.

For people who feel ‘severely unwell,’ the advice is to visit a hospital emergency department.

Dr Chant reassured people that the detection system in NSW is effective and authorities are working hard to trace people who have been in contact with confirmed cases.

‘The group that causes us the most challenge and those where we do not know a source,’ she said.

‘We’re investigating intensively to identify chains of transmission in the community to stop those chains.’

Miss Celik (pictured) said she was surprised at how 'mild' her symptoms were after all the 'hysteria' around the outbreak of COVID19

Miss Celik (pictured) said she was surprised at how ‘mild’ her symptoms were after all the ‘hysteria’ around the outbreak of COVID19

Source: dailymail UK

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think shit stirring also need to stir objectively...agree with sam on this I also had unexplained body aches for about 3 days so its also possible I could have ben a carrier and either my immunity system is strong enough or the virus just does not like my blood type...it has to be treated as the common cold until a vaccine is approved for use...I would agree though cna could be under reporting for example those in icu at the moment their symptoms etc...

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Baking Soda lowers your acidity and pH level, kills bacterial and reset your immune system. Turmeric you can buy pills type and Honey are superfoods and especially good for these type of infectious. Even Sadhguru said taking Turmeric empty stomach is very beneficial, just google it. Also, just scoop one teaspoon of soda into fruit juice and drink it, daily better still.

Baking soda benefits: Health benefits
  • Baking soda is a natural antacid. One of the baking soda benefits includes neutralising agent. ...
  • Known to be a natural alkalising agent. ...
  • Helps alleviate urinary tract infections. ...
  • It is known to be an exercise enhancer. ...
  • Boosts kidney function. ...
  • Treats gout and other joint problems.
Weeks b4 the outbreak my kids were having strange flu that wouldn't heal for 3 weeks despite seeing Doctors 2 to 3 times. Then later they 'pass' it to me i was having sore throat without phlegm. I told my wife strange no phlegm or heaty symptoms why am i have sore throat ? And then 2 days later I told her 'Wah so fast it went down my lungs '? My chest feels tight and hard to breath. I took baking soda 3 times a day with fruit juice, down tumeric pills and take tea spoons of honey every one two hrs just to smooth the throat. It slowly felt better and went away within 2~3 days.

The Doctors at that time said it's the flu viral thingy. That was only the US having flu epidemic since Sept killed more than 10k and there was no travel restrictions then. Then suddenly people drop dead in Wuhan probably 5G testing or their bio lab or bats or rats how would i know all sorts of multimedia starts fear mongering ?

One month plus now are there many reports of people drop dead elsewhere due to the flu just like that like in Wuhan ? SG people dropping dead everywhere now ?! These are propagandas for fear or truth, you judge. Use your common sense.

Drop the fear and don't sabo our own livelihood and economy. Can our government say anything else if UN says it's a global epidemic ? C'mon ! Wake up ! Use your common sense we're at average 108 IQ the top of the crop of the world best of the harvest, show the world who and what we're made of. lol...

I know there are a lot of foreigners in every forums and also those oppositions party but what good is there for the general welfare of the country if you oppose every fucking act without being conscientious ! Put all yours and all our fucking act together now for the sake of the country ffs ! Uplift don't dumb down just for the sake of opposing.

You go to EDMW forum the most common phrase is what ? 'Sinkie own sinkie i can sleep well tonight', knnbpcb _I_ these mofos are not singaporeans. They're the ones and many are here too who just love to see the world burns because they're failures themselves.

Don't just listen to the naive and naysayers some of the bloody 'engerish' and general knowledge is so childish if not even cancerous what wisdom do these mofo have to offer us ?! Don't follow and fight blindly.

Baking Soda are used to fight Radiation and Cancer.
https://tinktura.com/healthy-life/lifestyle/780/he-cured-cancer-with-baking-soda

1918 influenza pandemic survivor interview: Mrs. Edna Register Boone

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is time for PAP to come clean. No result takes 3 weeks to know.

You wait long long
Maggots maggotess in white are all incorrigible liars and find it utterly impossible to cum clean on anything at all.

They are compelled to lie and lie all the time.

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone needs to calm down and get a grip. For goodness sake this infection isn't a death sentence in fact for the majority it is not even as bad as seasonal flu. A few mild symptoms or no symptoms at all and in a few days you're better.

I already mentioned earlier on that I was probably one of the first victims in NZ along with a friend of mine who was working at the airport at the time and this was before it became the farcical road show that it is today.

I had a mild sore throat and a bit of the sniffles and was better a few days later. I even went for a gentle bike ride during this episode as apart from my throat I felt fine.

This couple had the same experience I had.

There are probably millions of those infected out there who have not been tested simply because nobody rushed to the doctor when you have no symptoms are symptoms so mild that they can they just be dismissed.

https://internewscast.com/australia...diamond-princess-say-they-didnt-feel-a-thing/

Both said they would not have ever been aware they had COVID-19 unless a test aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship (pictured) had revealed it
NSW Health has urged residents who experience any symptoms to seek out a test.

The state’s chief medical officer Dr Kerry Chant on Monday said authorities were looking at ways to increase access to COVID-19 testing for GPs.

‘We are looking at scaling up testing and we are working with our colleagues in general practice to support them having greater access to testing,’ Dr Chant told the Seven Network.

For people who feel ‘severely unwell,’ the advice is to visit a hospital emergency department.

Dr Chant reassured people that the detection system in NSW is effective and authorities are working hard to trace people who have been in contact with confirmed cases.

‘The group that causes us the most challenge and those where we do not know a source,’ she said.

‘We’re investigating intensively to identify chains of transmission in the community to stop those chains.’

Miss Celik (pictured) said she was surprised at how 'mild' her symptoms were after all the 'hysteria' around the outbreak of COVID19'mild' her symptoms were after all the 'hysteria' around the outbreak of COVID19

Miss Celik (pictured) said she was surprised at how ‘mild’ her symptoms were after all the ‘hysteria’ around the outbreak of COVID19

Source: dailymail UK
I would welcum her anytime

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times do I need to say?

Not all carriers are tested as the 5 day MC policy can help the carriers with mild symptoms to tide over.

Why the need to add to the international medal tally when patients with low viral loads would just be experiencing mild flu like symptoms at most?
So these dirty virus carriers are around us all along? Touching door knobs and pressing lift buttons? :eek:

jw5

Loyal
I am wondering what happened to the 30,000 workers who are reportedly returning to SG from China. Not a single case of Covid reported among them? Can believe or not? :cautious:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
depending on how well hung it is can swing like pendulum left and right until india and iran and some say italy too.
hanor - a hop, skip and jump after peeing like how bruno takes a penalty shot is the best way to go to india, as a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single hop. as for the pendulum movements, the wrinkled bollocks will take a life of its own if the tune of mr bo jangles is whistled along the way till one arrives in mumbai, till which time the tune of jai ho would be more appropriate :rolleyes:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
depending on how well hung it is can swing like pendulum left and right until india and iran and some say italy too.
Sir, that would be me. My knees always get urine droplets when I do so. It's really a great inconvenience.

In any case, if I catch the virus then so be it. It's meant to be. Whatever will be, will be. The future's not ours to see.