• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAN SCARED TO APPROACH GIRL HE LIKES, SCARED HE IS TOO CREEPY

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAN SCARED TO APPROACH GIRL HE LIKES, SCARED HE IS TOO CREEPY

singaporeuncensored.com
BySuperwhite
March 7, 2023

I’m 35, M, She’s 28 F,

Both of us are single, she’s an introverted homely type and I am too, to an extent, We get talking and have a lot of chemistry. I have not had this kind of chemistry and positive vibes with a lady in quite some time. (Okay longer then I care to admit to)

Don’t really know how to approach her​

She’s a temp worker at my job, ( I know, I know) I’m full time, There’s no guarantee she’ll be there in a month. But, then again she might get the full time spot. I dread the thought of getting a GF at work, breaking up and having to see her.

I do at least want to ask her to hang out, outside of work. But, then again I’d feel like a creep if I did that and she said no. Do I ask her to hang out on one of our days off or keep her at arms length and friendly?

Here are what netizens think​

• Just ask her if she wants to come with you for a lunch break or out to eat after your shift. If she says yes, learn more about her and be interested in what she says. If she says no, it was just an invite to eat no big deal.
  • You are a man, if you do not approach her she’s not going to come to you like a free gift from heaven or something so learn to man up and open your mouth.
  • For all you know she may just be a part timer and that will be it so just shoot your chances, nothing to lose out. You will never know until you try.
https://singaporeuncensored.com/man-scared-to-approach-girl-he-likes-scared-he-is-too-creepy/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are good the girls will approach you, flirt with you, make excuses to spend time with you, or touch you without you asking.

Obviously the guy isn't an alpha male. :cool:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

The lyrics of this song best describe his mixed feelings. We guys feel like this towards the gal we had a crush on during school days. But this bloke is already 35 years old. And the pussy is almost 30. And yet he is behaving like a frigging ballsless wimp!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You'll be surprised that they are many ballsless blokes like that. Don't understand why they are so fearful and hesitant to approach a gal.

FatMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I can relate to this guy. Maybe we do have sort of similar inferiority complex. No girl or rather not many girls would want to have a weird, creepy or fat person as their boyfriend or husband. You may say we aren't alphas. But how to be alphas when one is already weird, creepy or like me obese. I don't like banging my head against a hard wall too. Do you? Talk is easy, but in reality, its a big challenge. Hence I can understand his concern. Rather tham embarrassing oneself, it's better to stay away from boy girl relationships. To put it crudely or practically, just masturbate to rid oneself of excess desirous thoughts. Rinse and repeat. It becomes our norm and everything will be fine.