• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysians offended at youtube video which says Singapore rich, Malaysia poor

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland is a country that's rich, in natural resources. Just that it needs chinks in order to better manage it. And yes not müds like what @Cottonmouth stated. And I am not being racist, just stating facts.

subhuman blacki nigga

your yankee masters are rich in natural resources
so is canada
so is kangaroo humping aussies

so are chinks gooks japs etc

why are they all pooorer than stinkypura if you use PPP methods of calculation?

funny thing is when stinky-poor-eans restricted their one-up manship against ASEAN or melayun bunch, they were backed by their ang moh masters since stinkypura is a full on vassal state and a puppet regime.

when u ask why ang mohs are poore than stinkypura acc 2 pap-piglets published propaganda stats, then ang mohs lose their cool and mouth off all the very well known fake stats stinkypura is infamous for. such as pap-piglets stats fudging, money laundering, tax evasion, low indigenous gdp, no indigenous brands.

an eminent scholar expressed his observations on stinkypura thus.

Most of the local population, however, did not benefit commensurately from the increase in foreign economic activity. Many Singaporeans were employed as lowly paid rickshaw pullers:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:, boatmen, fishermen or market gardeners. These coolies lived in shophouses, often in crammed and squalid conditions. A domestic economy sprang up within the community, with vendors and artisans offering a panoply of services ranging from street food to haircuts. Opium dens and prostitute houses proliferated.

funny thing is when confronted by their ang moh kia masters, or their east asian slanty cousins all stinky just diam-diam

for some inexplicable reason these bunch of genetically inferior coolie monkeys with no intellectual achievements think they are superior to melayun even though stinkypura heritage is by no means glorious

it's a nation of coolies peasants prostitues and rickshaw pullers stevedores nightsoil collectors

a thread on stinkypura intellectual achievement is noted for its emptiness. non responses.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong. LKY is just a Kampong chicken champion. He has not the nuts to tumble in a bigger fish tank called Malaysia.
If he tried, he would have been awarded with a lead medal in his head. That's why the Tunku, a useless fella prone to drinking and woman saved LKY from that ignominious end.

old fart cried like a little girl when declaring stinkypura independence.

that kafir rat anti-Muslim anti-Islamic slanty chink kafir moronic nimrod liar kept lying till the last day of his life that stinkypura was based on meritocracy while immigration strictly favoured kafir chinks and ah nehs, followed by other kafir regionals incl jiuhu chinks, pinoy-noy, viets, burmese, and what not from near and far.

he handpicked his son as PM and calls it meritocratic with a straight face, stupid yankee and chink monkeys even formed a beeline to hear him talk and impressed with his insights considering him a "sage" of some sort.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

this included jews like kissinger and niggaz like obummers alike.

and this included all chink elites incl winnie and many more.

that goes to show both chink and yankee monkeys are full on nations of donkeys, driven entirely by natural resources called population.

I make a claim that even a loser nation like Iran would be stronger than Tiongkok if Iran had 1400 million people.

Which means if Iran had 1400 million people, Tiongs had 1400 million people, CECA virus also had 1400 million people, sanctions or no sanctions, embargo or no embargo, isolation or no isolation, 1400 million Iranians would produce a country faaaaaaaar stronger than Tiongkok, and faaaaaar stronger than CECA.

since yankees are also a nation of donkeys whose intellectual elites hobnobed with old fart and were mesmerized by that selfimportant moron's supposed words of wisdom, it stands to reason with 1400 million people Iran could also have easily surpassed 300-350 million yankees easily (counting on the fact that about 1000 million westerners are in yankee camp, so just like when you pull a dog by its tail, the dog's body is also dragged along with it, when yankees are pulled, other westerners are also dragged along with it).

of course iran remains a loser teeeny tiny country with a joke sized population of 80 million, which in their neighbourhood is considered huuuuuuuuge for some inexplicable reason. sad thing is they can't even do simple arithmetic.

i remember it distinctly well when ceca virus population hit 1 billion, and within a span of a few decades, the ceca virus bred like rabbits to the point their population now touches 1400 million. more than 400 million ceca virus were added to their popn in only a few decades, more than the entire population of yankees.

have ceca virus been weakened in last few decades or only got stronger?

isn't that ample evidence that population matters more than anything else in deciding a country's national might and power ? doesn't matter that ceca virus is literally the sh*ttiest country on planet Earth bar none.

let's not forget that kafir anti Islamic moron could have been easily liquidated anytime in the 70s or early 80s, that imbecile even recalled visiting Malaysia with his chink sons and wife dun remember where it was cameron highlands or genting.

extreeeeeme levels of generosity tolerance to the point of stupidity, nauseating as it may be, is what I see among malaun. as late as recent MCO, malaun could have choked off stinkypura and cut it off from essential supplies. no amount of money would have helped.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysians working here can look forward to retirement with land properties and a few cars. Sinkies are lucky if they don't get evicted from their own flats end up cardboard exercising after retirement to service home loan for a replacement flat. Trust the wicked PAP and they will make u pay and pay no rest for the naive. :cautious:

let's be clear abt it

those are jiuhu chinks

moreover, pap-piglets even charge you for watching world cup football.

in malaysia it's free.

that's exactly how pap-piglets boost gdp numbers but in reality, you are no more than peasants and coolies.

just for the record, in things that they can do, and given that stinkies aren't exactly top tier in terms of talent, certainly not on par with bigger more talented countries such as iran turkey (both losers and both tiny countries of just joke sized 80 million ppl) or with their fellow slanties like tiongs japs gooks or taiwanese or even with ceca virus or ang moh kia, stinkies are now relegated to doing simple things.

coz that's all that their "talents" are good for. :roflmao:
simple things like tourism, food delivery, software development, financial services, hospitality and such.

when it comes to more intellectually demanding disciplines, stinkies are found more and more lacking. IQ, race and inventiveness comes into play.

in that regard, the region that had been the b*tt of jokes for decades, the camel riding desert dwelling GCC arabs like kuwait suudi qatar uae bahrain etc have now surpassed stinkypura.

best airlines? qatar/emirates
best airports? doha

world cup football? qatar 2022

stinkypura is noted for its insignificance. irrelevance, obsolescence.

absolute morons.

pathetic subhuman slanty kafir scumbags.

:laugh:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tard sinkie can never retire. Even bangla is richer than the pig

It seems yu dont know much history or current affairs.

Bangla was supposedly the richest country in the world during the Bangla Sultanate and also during the Bangla Subah, during the Mughal Sultanate. Bangla Subah alone had a bigger economy than all of Western Europe combined.

Stinkypura? not even ASEAN sh*ttyzens make a beeline to immigrate to stinkypura. why is that? isn't it obvious that stinkypura quality of life is sh*tty, that's why. no amount of pap-piglets propaganda would fool anybody/

CECA virus were ruled by their Muslim masters for 1000 years as saffron terrorist in chief had admitted, and as CECA Muslim Zakir Naik also affirmed. CECA achievements or contributions in history were nil. they were not even a country but a fake entity created and established by poms. anybody who believes in the existence of this hideous edifice called "India" disgusting as it always has been is perpetuating pommie colonialism. it's an accursed horrific entity thrust upon the rest of the world by the poms for perpetuating their colonial agenda upon the demise of their empire.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
subhuman blacki nigga

your yankee masters are rich in natural resources
so is canada
so is kangaroo humping aussies

so are chinks gooks japs etc

why are they all pooorer than stinkypura if you use PPP methods of calculation?

funny thing is when stinky-poor-eans restricted their one-up manship against ASEAN or melayun bunch, they were backed by their ang moh masters since stinkypura is a full on vassal state and a puppet regime.

when u ask why ang mohs are poore than stinkypura acc 2 pap-piglets published propaganda stats, then ang mohs lose their cool and mouth off all the very well known fake stats stinkypura is infamous for. such as pap-piglets stats fudging, money laundering, tax evasion, low indigenous gdp, no indigenous brands.

an eminent scholar expressed his observations on stinkypura thus.

Most of the local population, however, did not benefit commensurately from the increase in foreign economic activity. Many Singaporeans were employed as lowly paid rickshaw pullers:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:, boatmen, fishermen or market gardeners. These coolies lived in shophouses, often in crammed and squalid conditions. A domestic economy sprang up within the community, with vendors and artisans offering a panoply of services ranging from street food to haircuts. Opium dens and prostitute houses proliferated.

funny thing is when confronted by their ang moh kia masters, or their east asian slanty cousins all stinky just diam-diam

for some inexplicable reason these bunch of genetically inferior coolie monkeys with no intellectual achievements think they are superior to melayun even though stinkypura heritage is by no means glorious

it's a nation of coolies peasants prostitues and rickshaw pullers stevedores nightsoil collectors

a thread on stinkypura intellectual achievement is noted for its emptiness. non responses.
I agree sg was a nation of coolies, peasants, prostitutes, rickshaw pullers, stevedores, nightsoil collectors, fishermen etc. But it was managed well, thanks to the founding fathers. And the grit of the population (mainly chinks).

The founding fathers were mainly chinks (I counted six of them), two shitskin and one müd. If it were six müd and one chink, then sg would be in the shithouse like mudland is in today. If not worse. Since there are no natural resources to leverage on.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree sg was a nation of coolies, peasants, prostitutes, rickshaw pullers, stevedores, nightsoil collectors, fishermen etc. But it was managed well, thanks to the founding fathers. And the grit of the population (mainly chinks).

The founding fathers were mainly chinks (I counted six of them), two shitskin and one müd. If it were six müd and one chink, then sg would be in the shithouse like mudland is in today. If not worse. Since there are no natural resources to leverage on.
Poor analytical skills you are!

I shall give you an eg:

Yesterday they were rickshaw puller. Today with technology, they're the same rickshaw puller but no longer sweating it out. They have Aircon, an engine, a steering wheel. But still a modern day rickshaw puller.

Ditto for the rest but technology aids the slavery.

It's not race, politicians, political systems, leaders or ideology that you should tout. It's technology.

In Malaysia or anywhere in the world, are there rickshaw pullers anymore?

Think before you post or you sound stupid.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I shall give you an eg:

Yesterday they were rickshaw puller. Today with technology, they're the same rickshaw puller but no longer sweating it out. They have Aircon, an engine, a steering wheel. But still a modern day rickshaw puller.

It's not race, politicians, political systems, leaders or ideology that you should tout. It's technology.

Just quoting your fellow müd with regards to the professions of old. Agreeing with him that most are now obsolete in sg. Yes, technology has modernised most industries, but some countries with poor leadership, corruption and poor economic progress have not adopted them, are still stuck doing things the old way. Manual labour, sweat shops, waste collection and so on. Hence, they are third world.

You see technology aiding slavery, a person of normal intelligence would see it as progress, industrialisation. The nature of performing tasks have changed, more efficient, less effort, less labour intensive.

Your rickshaw puller to taxi driver comparison is a lousy one. There were taxis (pirate taxis) those days too, although they did not have aircon. Perhaps you should compare rickshaw pulling with the modern day Grab bike/Go jek in Indon and Vietnam etc instead? Not found in sg though because we prefer sitting in aircon buses, trains and taxis, and grab car (we are more atas lah). I don't know why I bother to entertain you, but I feel it's my calling to educate the daft and uneducated.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malaysians working here can look forward to retirement with land properties and a few cars. Sinkies are lucky if they don't get evicted from their own flats end up cardboard exercising after retirement to service home loan for a replacement flat. Trust the wicked PAP and they will make u pay and pay no rest for the naive. :cautious:

That's what many of my jiuhukia kakis told me years ago when they were young and working in Singapore. Fast foward decades later, nearly all of them are still here in Singapore, and have settled down in Singapore with their families instead.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what many of my jiuhukia kakis told me years ago when they were young and working in Singapore. Fast foward decades later, nearly all of them are still here in Singapore, and have settled down in Singapore with their families instead.
Than caption shld be, Malaysian Sini Bodoh.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

it was a whorehouse for ang moh poms before WWII, not much changed since then. old fart just switches masters dexterously in the 80s or thereabout.

a whore can't brag that she's rich. no body should, this is another of those stupid kafir chink stupid traits. what's there to brag about? you've got any clue how much najib or taib in sarawak laundered off?

or for that matter how much dictators in petro statelets like suudi or kuwait or uae etc siphoned off and transferred back to their ang moh kia masters?

i agree that no asean or ceca country could have pulled it off,

i argue that no other chink country could have pulled it off either.

why aren't ang moh countries like ausssie sheep shaggers canucks yankee cowboys richer than stinkies if we go by PPP method?

why aren't japs gooks tiongs taiwanese hongkies richer than stinkies if we use same method?

on the other hand, two biggest items of expenditure big ticket items are houses and cars for most families worldwide.

in these two measures, stinkies fail miserably.

stinkypura quality of life is atrocious worse than most turd world countries, which explains why turd world immigrants don't line up from neighbouring asean sh*tholes to migrate to stinkypura. if stinkypura were so much more advanced and richer or better to live in, why dont turd world neighbours flood stinkypura? answer is obvious. fake stats dont reflect real life.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

I shall give you an eg:

question:

which of these technologies were invented by these peasant or coolie stinkies?

if answer is none, as that other thread created by me indicates, then it only reaffirms the original statement. that stinkies are a nation of coolies prostitutes rickshaw pullers opium addicts etc.

moreover, why can't other slanties pull off this feat if it's their race that is the decisive factor? you'd expect their fellow slanties in tiongkok japs gooks taiwan hongkies viets etc to be equally as rich as stinkypura if not richer since they are of higher calibre and more sophisticated and inteligent?

why can't they outperform stinkies then?

isn't the explanation what I have provided?

why are stinkies' yankee masters, canucks, ozzie sheep shaggers unable to outperform stinkies if PPP method is used instead? isn't the reason obvious.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many use sg as a stepping stone to the uk, us, arsetralia, canada, and nz. i’ve met dozens of them here in sillycon valley where some are successful after landing jobs with tech firms while some struggle with visa and immigration issues. a few families have to return to sg after exhausting their savings and business visas. the pandamic has taken a toll on them, and they’re running out of options. luckily they still have sinkie shitizenship, and they can return to sg, albeit reluctantly and in deep depression. sg is never their 1st and only choice. losers return as there’s little to no other choice, and the successful will run at the slightest opening.

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
many use sg as a stepping stone to the uk, us, arsetralia, canada, and nz. i’ve met dozens of them here in sillycon valley where some are successful after landing jobs with tech firms while some struggle with visa and immigration issues. a few families have to return to sg after exhausting their savings and business visas. the pandamic has taken a toll on them, and they’re running out of options. luckily they still have sinkie shitizenship, and they can return to sg, albeit reluctantly and in deep depression. sg is never their 1st and only choice. losers return as there’s little to no other choice, and the successful will run at the slightest opening.

tells you everything if your fellow chinks don't see stinkypura as a destination worth going to.

inferior slanties will always be inferior.

it's down to the inferior genes

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tells you everything if your fellow chinks don't see stinkypura as a destination worth going to.

inferior slanties will always be inferior.

it's down to the inferior genes

That sounds like your muud genes. Even the dumb arabs think muuds like you are only fit for washing their toilets instead of wearing their suicide bomb vests.