• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian exposed Papee supporters' ugliness in Malaysia

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
66% live like dogs in sinkapore, and behave like PAP thugs in Malaysia. They forget Anwar will become premier soon to screw their posteriors.

I ENJOY myself whenever I am in Singapore and I know many Singaporeans enjoy visiting Malaysia.

But, perhaps Singaporeans should be wary of the habits of their fellow drivers who spoil the Republic's image when they boast of how they can speed in Malaysia because it so easy to flash RM50 (S$21) to a policeman here and get away with it.

They boldly park indiscriminately and act as if littering in Malaysia is not a problem either. Granted there are some corrupt people everywhere, but it does not bode well for Singaporean visitors to behave badly outside Singapore and spoil its good name. Imagine maintaining an upright image in your own country, but behaving badly elsewhere.

It is not fair that those who misbehave in Malaysia should create some resentment locally against Singapore drivers in general, so this is an appeal to the guilty ones to be more civic-minded and not add to bribery and corruption in your neighbouring countries.

Suzee Leong (Mrs)
Selangor, Malaysia