• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia Expects Bivalent Covid Vaccine Arrival End January

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysia Expects Bivalent Covid Vaccine Arrival End January​

By CodeBlue | 29 December 2022

Health DG Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah says Pfizer’s bivalent vaccine is expected to arrive in Malaysia by the end of next month, as China prepares to reopen borders from Jan 8.

hisham_pc_feb_24.jpeg
Health director-general Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah speaks at a press conference on February 24, 2022. Picture from the Ministry of Health

Stocks of Pfizer-BioNTech’s bivalent Covid-19 vaccine are expected to arrive in Malaysia by the end of the month, after China, which is experiencing a huge Covid wage, is set to reopen borders from January 8.

Malaysia’s Drug Control Authority issued conditional approval last December 13 for the bivalent vaccine – which protects against the original SARS-CoV-2 strain and the Omicron BA.4 and BA.5 variants – for individuals aged 12 years and older.

The jab is recommended at least three months from the completion of primary vaccination or from the last booster dose.

“We expect by the end of the month,” Health director-general Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah told a Twitter user today, who asked when the bivalent vaccine would be available as a booster.

Malaysia’s Covid booster coverage is rather poor. Only about half of the total population have received their first booster, or third vaccine dose, while less than 2 per cent have taken their second booster, or fourth dose, according to KKMNow statistics.

Most of those who completed their primary Covid vaccination had taken their second jab last year. The earliest batch who took their fourth jab was some five months ago in June 2022.

https://codeblue.galencentre.org/2022/12/29...al-end-january/

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stocks of Pfizer-BioNTech’s bivalent Covid-19 vaccine are expected to arrive in Malaysia by the end of the month, after China, which is experiencing a huge Covid wage, is set to reopen borders from January 8.
I will advise my Malaysian friends and associates not to take the vaccine. Interesting to see how many still are sheepie enough to take it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will advise my Malaysian friends and associates not to take the vaccine. Interesting to see how many still are sheepie enough to take it.

There are the diehard true believers. You give them 100 boosters, they will happily take them all. :wink:

Some do have regrets. :biggrin:

1z8l6yuDldrU.jpeg

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal