• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Malaysia continued to have 2 ships in disputed water

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is the reason why wrt disputed

TOPICS WOW 2019 | Matta Fair 2019 | Asean+ | True or Not | Do You Know | Star Golden Hearts Award
Dr Mahathir 'puzzled' why TMJ unaware of upcoming JB ship-to-ship hub
NATION
Tuesday, 2 Apr 2019 1:39 PM MYT
By Mazwin Nik Anis and Joseph Kaos Jr

PUTRAJAYA : Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad says that he is "puzzled" why Tunku Ismail Ibrahim, the Tunku Mahkota of Johor, is unaware of the ship-to-ship hub to be built in waters off Johor Baru.

He said many people in the state already knew of the project, which had been discussed since last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

"I'm puzzled that he doesn't know. He knows a lot of things yet he doesn't know about this," said Dr Mahathir on Tuesday.

He was responding to questions on the project after witnessing the signing of an agreement between KA Petra Sdn Bhd and Hutchison Ports Holidgs Ltd

Under the agreement, KA Petra and Hutchison Ports will jointly develop the world's largest ship-to-ship transfer hub in Johor Baru waters.

Dr Mahathir also denied claims that Johor Menteri Besar Osman Sapian was unaware of the project.

"I met him yesterday (April 1) and we spoke about this. So he knows," he said, adding that the project would be beneficial to the country.

On Sunday (March 31), Tunku Ismail had shared a Facebook post by Gerakan Muafakat Johor, which accused Putrajaya for bulldozing the project through without the knowledge of the Johor government.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...coming-jb-shiptoship-hub/#RlO1iBFm9UWF1ORW.99