• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Make Grace Fu Minister of Toilets

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now if only we could get Ms Fu to look into the small matter of elderly persons working as toilet attendants to get by, and how to ensure they get a decent pay, if they can't just quit the job and have a happy retirement. But this is another issue altogether that needs the attention of a full ministerial portfolio. For this reason, I hope that the Prime Minister will seriously look at the great work already done in this field by Ms Fu, and make her Minister of Toilets.

If he can create new ministries for people like Lawrence Wong and Chan Chun Sing, surely he can create one especially for Ms Fu. With her sacrifices, vision, leadership skills and political savvy, I'm sure she'll 'cut the crap out' and make toilets a beautiful haven and pleasant working environment for all the elderly folks. Mind you, she'll not only score another for women in the Cabinet but create a lasting legacy that will remembered in years to come. Imagine 5, 10, 20, 30 years from now when you have to do 'your business' in a beautifully designed public toilet, whom will you thank? Yes it'll be that 'brilliant and wonderful Grace Fu!'

- http://anyhowhantam.blogspot.sg/#!/2013/11/make-grace-fu-minister-of-toilets.html

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now if only we could get Ms Fu to look into the small matter of elderly persons working as toilet attendants to get by, and how to ensure they get a decent pay, if they can't just quit the job and have a happy retirement. But this is another issue altogether that needs the attention of a full ministerial portfolio. For this reason, I hope that the Prime Minister will seriously look at the great work already done in this field by Ms Fu, and make her Minister of Toilets.

If he can create new ministries for people like Lawrence Wong and Chan Chun Sing, surely he can create one especially for Ms Fu. With her sacrifices, vision, leadership skills and political savvy, I'm sure she'll 'cut the crap out' and make toilets a beautiful haven and pleasant working environment for all the elderly folks. Mind you, she'll not only score another for women in the Cabinet but create a lasting legacy that will remembered in years to come. Imagine 5, 10, 20, 30 years from now when you have to do 'your business' in a beautifully designed public toilet, whom will you thank? Yes it'll be that 'brilliant and wonderful Grace Fu!'

- http://anyhowhantam.blogspot.sg/#!/2013/11/make-grace-fu-minister-of-toilets.html

Well said. I will up your points