• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mahathir still hasn't appointed any foreign minister, will butt-fucking Anwar appoint?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ms vivian will be their foreign ministar after lee hsien tao surrender the island to his majesty dr tun sri

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The post of foreign affairs minister is a very important portfolio. I wonder what the Tun is up to? Maybe he has a particular person in mind.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Actually I still have trouble believing Anwar is guilty of sodomy. I think it's all trumped up charges by Mahathir during that crazy period.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The post of foreign affairs minister is a very important portfolio. I wonder what the Tun is up to? Maybe he has a particular person in mind.

He has to cleanse Najib first, then appoint him as the FM of Malaysia, for Najib has the talent to minister many foreigners. He make a good Foreign Minister. ha ha ha