• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mad Hatter Admits That Islamic Education Is A Failure! m&ds Still Lazy And Dishonest Despite Long Hours Of Islamic Brainwashing In School!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20181112_mf_nus_special_conferment_ceremony_dr_mahathir_7569.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR — Dr Mahathir Mohamad’s grand plan to overhaul the education system was sparked by a school timetable, according to sources.

Just two weeks before making the announcement, the prime minister, studying a timetable, saw that a lot of time is allocated for religious studies, coming in third after Bahasa Malaysia and English, but indiscipline and low ethics remain rampant among Malaysians.

“He asked for the timetable before he went on his trip to Japan,” sources told The Malaysian Insight.

“And when he returned on Friday (Nov 9), he called Education Minister Dr Maszlee Malik, and during their one-hour meeting, told him to ‘overhaul’ the school curriculum to produce citizens with good values, including good work ethics and integrity.

“Dr Mahathir was surprised as to why we still lack work ethics when we have ample time for religious studies in school.”

The prime minister told Dr Maszlee that he has long advocated schools teach high values and ethics from his days as education minister between 1974 and 1977.

Dr Mahathir expressed shock that the proposals were not followed through, and now wants to achieve them before the end of his life.

On Monday, during a high tea with the Malaysian diaspora in Singapore, the prime minister said he has tasked Dr Maszlee with overhauling the education system.

“The current education system is bad. It needs to be revolutionised. What they learn is not what they should learn.

“We need to change the curriculum and timetable for what they learn in school.”

The following day, Dr Maszlee said the ministry will formulate a new curriculum, expected to be rolled out by the end of 2020 or early 2021.

It will be implemented in stages and based on recommendations by the Education Ministry’s policy committee and National Education Advisory Council (MPPK).

The ministry, policy committee and MPPK will meet Dr Mahathir soon to get his views on the matter, Maszlee said.

The ministry will place emphasis on anti-graft lessons in the revamped civics syllabus starting next year and such lessons will be introduced even in preschools so that Malaysians understand from an early age what constitutes bribery and corruption, he added. THE MALAYSIAN INSIGHT

https://www.todayonline.com/world/school-timetable-sets-dr-mahathirs-plan-overhaul-education-system

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The following day, Dr Maszlee said the ministry will formulate a new curriculum, expected to be rolled out by the end of 2020 or early 2021
I can bet this will not happen. Mahathir will step down by then and it will be someone else's problem

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the m&ds will have to include in the religious kurri-kulam that fucking 11 yo girls is a no-nok! :mad:

They cannot! Because their only prophet fucked an 11 year old. The other jewish 'prophets' are just there for cosmetic purposes.

Hard to learn about honesty and hard work when the really important people in the islamic religions were remembered as slavers and bandits. The poorest regions in malaysia are also the most islamic regions.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
They cannot! Because their only prophet fucked an 11 year old. The other jewish 'prophets' are just there for cosmetic purposes.

Hard to learn about honesty and hard work when the really important people in the islamic religions were remembered as slavers and bandits. The poorest regions in malaysia are also the most islamic regions.
U forgot to add treating other religions as infidels. Abusing other religions. Legitimisation of terrorist acts. Doing terrorist acts. Being bigamist. Underage sex. No entertainment. No alcohol. And especially particular about eating food. But never care about morals n accounting for one's own actions.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been telling it is all about IQ and RACE. If you cannot understand Abstract Math, no matter how hard you learn and study you still could not grasp the understanding. If all people are equal, why my friends some were doctors, engineer while I am still a normal folks. Simple answer is I am not as smart as them. Facts are facts, no point hiding behind it. Admission is not a failure but ways to address our short comings.

It is a sad truth I know.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

agree that it's always the poorest regions that turn to religion for the rulers to sway and capitalise on their tots and ideals for their own nefarious purposes resulting in the citizenry remaining under their clutches. it's a pity that they don't have the pappies (and grasslooters) to host rc events - as packed food in styrofoam boxes are a means of sustenance for the oppressed, tio-boh? :rolleyes:
I have been telling it is all about IQ and RACE. If you cannot understand Abstract Math, no matter how hard you learn and study you still could not grasp the understanding. If all people are equal, why my friends some were doctors, engineer while I am still a normal folks. Simple answer is I am not as smart as them. Facts are facts, no point hiding behind it. Admission is not a failure but ways to address our short comings. It is a sad truth I know.
the math being that simple equation = iq and race = m&ds and mozzies :geek: