• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M1 joins SingTel, StarHub in raising excess mobile data charges

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beware if u use prepaid sims you can sign up for a data plan usually like 1Gb for $7 but they won't warn u when the data is running out so once the data is used up all the credit is used up your number till it reaches 0

With prepaid cards you can at least cut your losses to only the value of what "was" in the card. Those paying monthly post paid bills may end up owing $$$$$ to the telcos:eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With prepaid cards you can at least cut your losses to only the value of what "was" in the card. Those paying monthly post paid bills may end up owing $$$$$ to the telcos:eek:

For me post paid data is easy lah but I have the 12gb plan so its difficult to use up the data. Those on 2gb are at the most risk specially with 4g speed cos they can watch a number of HD vids and end up exceeding data

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
kin! kin! locate a good seat in Starbucks and tap on the free WIFI to download HD movies!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me post paid data is easy lah but I have the 12gb plan so its difficult to use up the data. Those on 2gb are at the most risk specially with 4g speed cos they can watch a number of HD vids and end up exceeding data

I don't use a smart phone but was thinking about getting an iPad Air with Cellular capability but now I'll just just get a wifi model. Can't really justify the cost of a data plan since I am already paying for ADSL.