• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mùd Salim die die want Tiong barber to cut his halal hair

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

SORRY TO SAY. This is my first time that I felt like i'm a foreigner in my own country. Went to have a simple hair cut at this shop today. Hair dresser is a Chinese national man. Insisted that he didn't want to cut my hair if I couldn't speak chinese with him. So had an argument with him for a few minute. Die die keep telling me to speak chinese with him if not he didn't want to cut my hair. Told him nicely in a basic english 'just cut short okay already' and even show him basic hair cut photo from my phone, still ask me to leave the shop. I stand firm with him that I'm not leaving until he get my hair done. End up cut my hair with a black face. Thank you for the 5 star service
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png

May be an image of 5 people

If not visible

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't barbers trim the pubic hair of customers? It should be an option offered to every customer, similar to shaving or washing of hair.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this malay guy got a fetish for chinese men. I behave same manner in femske chinese owned hair dressing saloon.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
qbxoD3L.png

These franchise cheap barber shops are almost always staffed by Tiongs or Malaysian Chinese. This isn't something new.

He should support the local sole proprietor Malay barbers. Or if he has money to burn, go to a Japanese or Korean hair salon, ask for a director's haircut. :biggrin: