• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low Thia Khiang: 电费 - 生活的焦虑点

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old faggot Bob Sim jealous of SDP ... LOL

anything and whatever...still better than sdppies!:smile:

old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

mai kay kay lah!

why you so fucking jealous of SDP?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody using English makes life and understanding easier, e.g. Dr. Chee and the SDP always use English. Translation, busy stuff. Unless it's something specifically aimed at Chinese audience, Malay audience or Indian audience. This thread is about electricity bills; it concerns all.

yes, he should have come up with a few languages. get his colleagues to do the translation into english, malay, and tamil. this is a multi racial society afterall.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry my friend. I'm just sparring with the Chinese language and cultural campaigner Char Jig Kah only. Nothing wrong and nothing to do with L.T.K. or the WP or the Hammer. :biggrin:

nothing to spar about. and i am no chinese language and cultural campaigner. i am just a 'boy' in the crowd, pointing out that the emperor didn't wear any clothing.

we as a multi racial society shouldn't put so much emphasis on english language. like i said to u at other thread, we are a population with 97% asian here. and 75% are chinese here. but the chinese in this society treat chinese language as dirt.

Last edited: