• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low IQ order $30 donut quarrel with seller.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ashley Morier

ShiokSnacks
Im not one to make a big deal out of things, but this is too much. I have tried to call and reach out but to no avail.

Is this how you provide customer service? Yes

My stupid mum did overlook the timing however its easy to just explain that the free delivery timing is from 2pm-5pm. My mum did not argue back but instead just asked a question to clarify. But is this how you insult your clients? Questioning if we are educated?! Even if we are not,you have no right to insult a person to this point. It is your basic customer service to explain to your clients be it elderly or young. Going on and on about we making you all a slave? In what way does asking a question and seeking clarification make u a slave? You all are providing service in an F&B service line and part of the service line is to offer customer service and support is it not? Go EDUCATE your staff on customer support and relations because this is atrocious.

Will definitely boycott this shop and not recommend unless you want horrible customer service and insults coming your way.

1664981001871.png1664981033362.png1664981041416.png1664981049935.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
1664981309782.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My stupid mum did overlook the timing however its easy to just explain that the free delivery timing is from 2pm-5pm. My mum did not argue back but instead just asked a question to clarify
Wtf this case becomes like ginfreely liao KNN seller already mentioned the leeleeverlee time multiple times that out the time will be verlee high cost and still want clarification KNN kiam gan @ginfreely lu fucking jibye KNN always looking for people to quarrel KNN