• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Loong Ah, I would join PAP, if you dare… hor…

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loong Ah dare you fuck the American Nigger Obama alike Duterte, call him Son of Bitch CB Kia Nigger? Then I join yr PAP, carry yr balls for one month hor?

How about this deal Ah Loong?

:smile:
:wink:
*Wink*

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loong Ah dare you fuck the American Nigger Obama alike Duterte, call him Son of Bitch CB Kia Nigger? Then I join yr PAP, carry yr balls for one month hor?

How about this deal Ah Loong?

Duterte should be compared with Trump who got a mouth as foul as Duterte. Ah Loong on the other hand is a gentleman, smiling and grinning like Ah Meng often. Has any one seen Duterte or Trump smiling?

If you expect Ah Loong to spout rubbish, forget it. Duterte is a whacker with solid steel balls to hantam criminals' ass until thousands of them self-surrendered to mata mata, no need to go around like CNB and mata mata to catch them. Would ah loong do what Duterte has done? Unlikely.

Once peenoy land is stable and becomes orderly, it will progress to move up in the world. As for sinkie land, it is already on the way to the long kang.