• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Look, black people attacking stranger in London.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
images

Michael Ayoade

attack-1.jpg

Tasneem Kabir

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marianna Christou, defending, said that Ayoade had come to the UK from Nigeria when he was just three years old, and had to fend from himself from young age. He was said to have no contact with his family.

Ms Christou said: 'He has drunk since he was 16 and smokes up to 10 joints a day which in my submission is excessive and perhaps this causes some degree of paranoia and low self esteem.'

What I find funny is how these idiots trying to find excuses for their stupidity. It's time UK follow Singapore and cane idiots like them. Serving only jail time is too good for them.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I find funny is how these idiots trying to find excuses for their stupidity. It's time UK follow Singapore and cane idiots like them. Serving only jail time is too good for them.

he obviously have some mental illness issue, give him a little leeway.