• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL Johor crown prince said Mahathir senile and fed m&d government makes an issue out of no issue. Exactly what I just said!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
FC649653-5302-4ED0-95F4-0098CCA3D0C5.jpeg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johore monarchy also monopolise shipment of sand from malaysia (sg johore) to singapore's for land reclamation. No other malaysian supplier can bypass this.
And he got himself johore state land and sold it to china developer for RM4 bil. Nice profit for somebody already wealthy. As for his step mother, 2nd wife of late sultan of johore, banished. Never to be seen again. All titles withdrawn. Inheritance cancelled based on divorce papers shown after late fathers death. Maybe the late father also dunno he divorced the wife.
Then we got the forest city project. Vast reclamation and developed to fit in 700k china prc buyers.sultan i can bet you did not put a cent but got maybe 30% free shares.state has another few percent. Garden city i think put in 100% capital.
Dr m not very pleased with projects sultan embarking.he is literally bullying state gahmen. Interfering. No guarantee under sultan's name kukup forest reserve will not turn into forest city II.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After SG invade Johore, can give sultan and his family more privileges than they had under Mahathir. They will be willing collaborators and help us govern the m&ds. Singapore's Manchukuo.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as the people are happy with the Johor monarchy..he can do no wrong. Anyway he does defend the state from federal encroachment. And Johor is one of the wealthier state. Nothing for the ppl to kpkb about. The sultan at least ensured Johor was stronger. If not end up like Kelantan n Trengganu

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to take over Johor.

Monarchy is rebelling against Mahathir.
Monarchs do not stand a chance against dr m. He can impose taxes on their businesses because i think currently they are not taxed. And even if they are, which tax guy wants to check their accounts?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he really love his subjects, especially the poor ones, u go help them financially. But to throw away $1 million away at shopping ctr is not helping the geniune poor. What is he trying to proof? Not really a wise ruler, imo.

http://malaysiansmustknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2018/04/tmjs-ostentatious-free-shopping-gesture.html
Have to admit u r right. But maybe tat is a bonus. Royalty to make themselves look good should follow the poms. Set up a charity trust than every year for show to see etc. More long term sustainability

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johore monarchy also monopolise shipment of sand from malaysia (sg johore) to singapore's for land reclamation. No other malaysian supplier can bypass this.
And he got himself johore state land and sold it to china developer for RM4 bil. Nice profit for somebody already wealthy. As for his step mother, 2nd wife of late sultan of johore, banished. Never to be seen again. All titles withdrawn. Inheritance cancelled based on divorce papers shown after late fathers death. Maybe the late father also dunno he divorced the wife.
Then we got the forest city project. Vast reclamation and developed to fit in 700k china prc buyers.sultan i can bet you did not put a cent but got maybe 30% free shares.state has another few percent. Garden city i think put in 100% capital.
Dr m not very pleased with projects sultan embarking.he is literally bullying state gahmen. Interfering. No guarantee under sultan's name kukup forest reserve will not turn into forest city II.

Johor royal family is corrupt. I hope Mahathir gets to reduce the clout of all royal families and stop funding them.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's time to break away and join Singapore. Johor under Malaysia is suicide. Lots of resources bring under utilized.