• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[LMFAO] Is Pinky Lee trying to come out of the closet?

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Pinky Lee trying to come out of the closet?

It all began with him marrying the closest thing to a man. Then his long term creepy fetish for the effeminate pink color. Wincing away like a frightened schoolgirl when a tiny bunch of firecrackers lit up, the unquestionable gay look when he had a go at the swing enacted at the 2015 Future of Us exhibition (ah yes wearing a pink shirt yet again)........the needle is surely pointing to the wrong side of the queer metre.

Then he was recently seen offering the girliest of handshakes to Trump and Putin (hair on skin standing way up already whilst typing this) at the G20 summit and subsequently sashayed his oooh so sissy ass in an impromptu catwalk upon landing in the Philippines. Of course not forgetting his nephew is ODDLY a strong supporter of the pink dot movement, hey you can't run away from implicative genetic associations. Biology is a bitch, I know. Awww.

More at https://shrtcô.de/i1U77W

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obama is not the most masculine man, but this still happened:

photo_1364929254927-3-HD.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course not forgetting his nephew is ODDLY a strong supporter of the pink dot movement

Nephew is not just a strong supporter but totally gay.
Lanjiao Loong is jealous of his nephew, he had to settle with that big clit Ho while sucking his bodyguard in private.

26b631c4-7eb9-11e9-8126-9d0e63452fe9_image_hires_174104.jpg
1642392136103.jpeg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

It all began with him marrying the closest thing to a man. Then his long term creepy fetish for the effeminate pink color. Wincing away like a frightened schoolgirl when a tiny bunch of firecrackers lit up, the unquestionable gay look when he had a go at the swing enacted at the 2015 Future of Us exhibition (ah yes wearing a pink shirt yet again)........the needle is surely pointing to the wrong side of the queer metre.

Then he was recently seen offering the girliest of handshakes to Trump and Putin (hair on skin standing way up already whilst typing this) at the G20 summit and subsequently sashayed his oooh so sissy ass in an impromptu catwalk upon landing in the Philippines. Of course not forgetting his nephew is ODDLY a strong supporter of the pink dot movement, hey you can't run away from implicative genetic associations. Biology is a bitch, I know. Awww.

He is a good man. Leadership quality so far so good and 5 stars rating for him....

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow. You really is an astute observer of LHL, i didn't even notice the handshake until it was posted.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
it happened one fateful day in the 80s when woody couldnt resist and went over to touch cheebye loong's bulging clitoris.
since then loong got hooked and now requires all ministers to take turns to finger his clit daily, this ECA approved by LKY

1642399683970.png