• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY's new book is just full of old ideas

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at 400 odd pages it is almost as thick as telephone directory..I reckon it will b an o level subject soon...a study into lky works like english literature

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All PAP members definitely are force to buy multiple copies of the book

They will buy and buy with a smile on their face.
It is ok for them.
When that smear of shit on sole of shoe eat joss sticks, what they got to pay for that fucking book will be returned back to them 1000 fold.
Even better than CHC returns
Hundreds of billions can be theirs when they act fast and good.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone knows where I can buy Pinky's sports shirt? Bright red with white collars and white stripes running from the collars to the armpits?

I tried looking in Queensway, Nike factory stores, pasar malam but cannot find.

It is hand made, sewn by his wife...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at 400 odd pages it is almost as thick as telephone directory..I reckon it will b an o level subject soon...a study into lky works like english literature

Please go buy a copy, it maybe his last & soon become a collector's item...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why?

Useless as a fucking door stop and useless to wipe shit from your backside unless LKY face is on every page

escher, very simple. you can't read. you can't understand what mr lee is writing about.
you have a mind of some slime of shit on your dirty sole. now be good. go and eat your joss sticks and waxes.