• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

List the thing that pappy has caused you

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
2.5 years of cheap labour and the subsequent 13 years of reservists cycle. Bloody waste of time.

I feel sadder this year...

It is written all over on National Day.....

We citizens are not displaying our Nation Flags...and I think our Leader PM LHL 10 years rule has set us back...emotionally and physically.

WE ARE NOW LESS PROUD TO BE SINGAPOREAN COMPARED TO 10 YEARS AGO

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
For me
1) caused me to lose $10k in RWS
2) lost another upto $50k in sg pool
3) salary abused by employer and stressful ft environment
4) caused me to have high blood pressure

What about you ?

The PAP did cause any of the above. They're all a result of your own personal decisions.

You should learn how to take responsibility for your own stupidity.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me
1) caused me to lose $10k in RWS
2) lost another upto $50k in sg pool
3) salary abused by employer and stressful ft environment
4) caused me to have high blood pressure

What about you ?

Inability to ejaculate whenever their names or photos appeared before my performance.
I need one day cooling off.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP did cause any of the above. They're all a result of your own personal decisions.

You should learn how to take responsibility for your own stupidity.

PAP allows blood sucking agencies to form up and work under table with big mncs, depressing the workers wages. This caused many people like me to suffer from mild depression and take the 50/50 chance to recover. Those who cannot recover either have ended their life or leads to many other effects. Without the pap this would not happen.