• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's 'welcome' Ah Tiong in this forum

EkulReklawyks

Alfrescian
Loyal
So no more question liao... I can go for my asum laksa liao...:biggrin:

Already picha lobang.... and PAP IB clones came to defend u.... so it will only go on and on...

accept when it should have been except is singlish? :eek::biggrin:

btw anyone else sharing this nick with u? :rolleyes:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Already picha lobang.... and PAP IB clones came to defend u.... so it will only go on and on...

accept is singlish? :eek::biggrin:

btw anyone else sharing this nick with u? :rolleyes:

I don't care who come defend me...

English no good so only can only write singlish.. Anything wrong??? Not highly educated... BTC...

My nick i am only 1 using it... Do not have any other nick...

EkulReklawyks

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't care who come defend me...

English no good so only can only write singlish.. Anything wrong??? Not highly educated... BTC...

My nick i am only 1 using it... Do not have any other nick...

Typo errors are common in this forum and sometimes people here post in a hurry and don't bother to edit it but yours are two different words that sound the same but different meaning. :eek:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typo errors are common in this forum and sometimes people here post in a hurry and don't bother to edit it but yours are two different words that sound the same but different meaning. :eek:

You are right... BTC... Do not know which word is correct... Or I should check dick ionarary before I post??? :biggrin: