• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious LEO 2 ABRAMS M1

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe that the Singapore government walks a balanced foreign policy tightrope, not offending China, Russia, USA and many others.

We've already offended Russia by sanctioning them.

just need to send CCS, Putin will sue for peace.

I agree. NATO should consider letting our SAF generals take charge of the 'special operations' against Russia. Our SAF generals have very good academic results and ECA accomplishments. They're also battle-hardened through the numerous war games fought in Singapore, Brunei, Taiwan, Australia and New Zealand. Russia's poorly trained army will be no match for us.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that the Israeli and American generals are better than the SAF generals.

Last edited:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not build drone tanks as well? Those drone dogs can search and kill infantrymen in the dark when they sleep.
Stupid idea, if u want robo-weapon, why not make something that can fly so that it can traverse all terrain, hard to shoot down and have a bird eye's view? Wait they already have the drone.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And our troops too. Our troops need battle experience. We can bring the rest of the team back after 50 percent are dead. That's battle experience!

Our troops can stay. They have enough battle experience fighting in the jungles of Singapore, Brunei, Taiwan, NZ and Australia. Our airforce also takes part in dogfights in America. Lots of combat experience already.