• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Bee Wah lacking social graces

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, i wouldn't want an MP, who behaves like an Ah Soh in the market, on National TV :biggrin:

And using those hokkien stuff in parliament, pls, i think most of us, citizens, have had enough of her antics.

Last edited:

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
If anyone to answer for the debacle, it should be the bimbo, LBW. Go to Beijing jumping around like a orang utan n shooting her mouth like a loose cannon.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
LBW: I division 1 what! What do you expect? You have problem with this Orang Utan, talk to the 84 year old King Orang Utan. We do what we want as we are the ruling elites. Who cares about Singaporeans? Singaporeans should only do what we tell them to do. Talk some more I will sue you and every single non-FT Singaporean. We are even considering deporting laws to facilitate the dream of perfect eugenics in Singapore! So make our day and we sue and deport you to the international waters where pirates wait to sell the women as prostitutes and men as hard labor slaves with short shelf life. We always keep our promise to make you pay and pay. We are not stupid one. We know what we are doing. And it is not for you. But you stupid enough to believe we say we are doing things for you.
Shoo! I need to count my millions and look after my property investments back in Malaysia as well as in Singapore and elsewhere.

PJ Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually S'pore's sports is in such sad state is due to the officials' stupid policies. S'pore was a badminton powerhouse in the past, what made s'pore's past badminton greats went overseas to train others, like Indonesia?

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually S'pore's sports is in such sad state is due to the officials' stupid policies. S'pore was a badminton powerhouse in the past, what made s'pore's past badminton greats went overseas to train others, like Indonesia?

Just look at our education policy you would know why..The education policy which has grown grotesque over the years has placed too much emphasis on academic achievement.. Every father and mother have been brain washed to ensure that their children must excel in study in order to secure good job and brighter future. To excel as a long distance swimmer, top table tennis player, top badminton player...etc has never been on their agenda.

It was reported some years back, that some students who are not so good in their study but have shown potential in sports have encountered difficulty entering the sports school as their academic results failed to meet the minimum standard set by the sports school.. What a joke..!

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like many forumers here, I think LBW is crude and arrogant. Her handling of this entire issue has been terrible from the get-go, and the damage control is like the shit she spews in parliament.

However, we don't know what's really going on in STTA right now.
I do believe the association needs re-direction, to build our own pipeline of players instead of importing from China. I'd believe that there would be alot of resistance to this change, as the FT scheme would be heavily entrenched in STTA.

She may be facing this difficulty right now, and has to take hard measures to push through the new ideals.

Her weakness in this case, would be how she started and is still handling it. She's in a poor position now, having no support from the public, STTA Members and even Vivian has stated his concerns about the handling of the issue.

I hope it turns out well for STTA, and they get about churning out our own sporting heroes. But personally LBW needs to eat crow, get off her high horse and learn how to lead... and not just to bitch about. That goes for her job in STTA, her job in parliament and her job in the Town Council.