• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest: Zaid Ibrahim and Muhyiddin to join Pakatan soon?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the political situation in Malaysia will not clear up so soon.

Haha...really wayang. How can both race chauvinist work hand in hand? :rolleyes:

Anwar, a Malay Muslim, distrust Hadi Awang, a Malay Muslim but trust Kit Siang, a Chinese chauvinist??? :rolleyes::rolleyes: Another wayang in the making. :biggrin:

Muhyiddin, a Malay Muslim, hailed a "hero" in the eyes of the rakyat?? Dream on, I say...:rolleyes:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
why suddenly all the malaysia's threads become so quiet ?
no more news from the opposition or anwar ?

if at this time,those oppositions still make so much noise and actions,then i think they will lose the supports that they manage to gather during last few weeks. cos the economic,those bombings and milk products' issues are already causing so much problem.